Transport Tycoon improvements

Karl Willdig

Dec 21, 1994, 4:17:07 AM12/21/94

I have being playing TT today, and think itr is an excellent game, but it
lacks a couple of things. As to whether people get to maximums everyone
is mouning about I'm surprised, I would imagine you would get bored with
it first!

My TT wish list ;

1. stock market, give me something to do with extra cash and add a bit of
excitment to the game
2. more computer control of the train system, I don't think I should have
to worry about signal towers etc, the trains should be able to figure
that out! I'm the managing director, not the enguineer!
3. options of upgrading a vehical (instead of selling it, and having to
reprogram routes)
4. no easily reached limits

Would kill for another Civilization game! Maybe another good game idea is
some sort of wall street high finace game, buying and selling companies,
while jet setting to different holiday destinations ;)

Catcha's!

Mark Harris

Dec 21, 1994, 7:10:34 AM12/21/94
In <3d8rqj$7o0@status>, mycr...@iconz.co.nz (Karl Willdig) writes:

>I have being playing TT today, and think itr is an excellent game, but it
>lacks a couple of things. As to whether people get to maximums everyone
>is mouning about I'm surprised, I would imagine you would get bored with
>it first!

You'll keep getting pulled back for more.

>My TT wish list ;
>
>1. stock market, give me something to do with extra cash and add a bit of
>excitment to the game

I've got enough to do looking after plane trains and automobiles !!!! I guess you've
probably played A-Train in the past.

>2. more computer control of the train system, I don't think I should have
>to worry about signal towers etc, the trains should be able to figure
>that out! I'm the managing director, not the enguineer!

I guess the idea is that the buck stops at the top !! If only it were like that in
real life !

>3. options of upgrading a vehical (instead of selling it, and having to
>reprogram routes)

If you 'bin' the old vehicle and then buy another straight afterwards the new
one 'inherits' the old one routes !!

>4. no easily reached limits

I think that this has been talked to death now. We're not going to get a fix from
Microprose to fix this so I'm afraid we've got to live with it.

>Would kill for another Civilization game! Maybe another good game idea is
>some sort of wall street high finace game, buying and selling companies,
>while jet setting to different holiday destinations ;)

Hummm, I think a yacht around the Indian Ocean would be preferable.

>Catcha's!

| Mark Harris Email: SUK...@MVS.SAS.COM |
| Nobody shares my opinions their mine and belong to me, ok ? |
| Glad we got that straight! |

kh...@uni2a.unige.ch

Dec 21, 1994, 8:21:25 AM12/21/94
> 3. options of upgrading a vehical (instead of selling it, and having to
> reprogram routes)

I don't reprogram routes. As soon as I sell my vehical I buy the same type
and I do not have to reprogram the route.