Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

Heroes of Might and Magic coming soon!

閲覧: 12 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

George Ruof

未読、
1995/09/07 3:00:001995/09/07

Heroes of Might and Magic went to duplication this week, and should be in
stores around the middle of the month.

Buy it
Play it
Lose sleep over it.

gr...@pacificnet.net

Steve R Stoecker

未読、
1995/09/08 3:00:001995/09/08
To:
In article <42nstl$h...@news.cais.com>,

George Ruof <gr...@pacificnet.net> wrote:

>Heroes of Might and Magic went to duplication this week, and should be in
>stores around the middle of the month.
>
>Buy it
>Play it
>Lose sleep over it.

Uhm, for all the college students, you forgot...
Drop a letter grade over it ;)

God, with all the network games coming out this fall...
and I mean at least a DOZEN how will one ever be able to STUDY!!!!!

Steve

Mike Tiller

未読、
1995/09/08 3:00:001995/09/08

Thats why it makes me so glad that I'm finally getting out of school,
(just finished, today) so now I can focus on whats really important :-)

--
Mike

新着メール 0 件