CRUSADER: NO REMORSE DEMO

Louie Doulias

Aug 7, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/7/95

I picked up PC Gamer and it said that at the Origin section of the EA web
site, there is supposed to be a demo of Crusader: No Remorse. WHERE THE
HELL IS IT??????

Louie Doulias
The Black Knight

Mandar

Aug 9, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/9/95
In message <4060m8$6...@explorer.sasknet.sk.ca> - do...@explorer.sasknet.sk.ca (
Louie Doulias) writes:
:>
:>
:> I picked up PC Gamer and it said that at the Origin section of the EA web

I got the same magazine and it also says they have a Demo of CyberMage.
Looks good on the page but where's the demo.
Hey Origin at least put a sorry or a comming soon. Don't leave us hanging
,thinking your trying to pull one on us.

Allan=Floyd%De...@bangate.compaq.com

Aug 14, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/14/95
> I picked up PC Gamer and it said that at the Origin section of the EA web
>site, there is supposed to be a demo of Crusader: No Remorse. WHERE THE
>HELL IS IT??????
>

>Louie Doulias
>The Black Knight

I have sent 3 E-mails to Origin on this very subject. It has been about a
month since I sent the first one, and I have gotten no response to date.
I mean, at the very least, they could have sent a reply saying 'Sorry,
the only demo we have now are those screen shots on the web page.'
But no, they can't even click the reply button and type a sentence...
Very rude, IMHO.
I think they ought to change the name to Crusader: No Response!

Origin Technical Support

Aug 15, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/15/95
Allan=Floyd%Desktop%PCMkt=H...@bangate.compaq.com wrote:

Actually I am the one that answers the mail that is sent to
sup...@origin.ea.com. I try to answer all the mails that come
through and I know that I have answered all the messages regarding
that. However, there have been quite a few returned messages as of
late or messages that don't even make it to us. We are trying to
find out what is causing the problem, but right now we don't know what
is causing it.

As for the demo, there will not be a demo for the game. However, we
are working at getting some AVI/MOV files that will be available for
download. When they are ready, i will be posting them to the
newsgroup. Hope that helps out. :)

Chico
Origin PS