Dark Sun 2

David Mazeska

Feb 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/2/96

I just recently bought the masterpiece collection and the wake of the
ravager cd seems to have a bug. Whenever the title screen pops, instead
of music I get static. In addition, sometimes during game play the sound
will go out and give me static. Does anyone else have this problem.

Matt Henderson

Feb 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/4/96
I think everyone has this problem, as far as I can tell, and there
appears to be no way around it. Perhaps if you get an update from
SSI....

Jamil Ismaili

Feb 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/6/96
Yes, I've got the same problem (although I've so far only
glanced at the game, not started playing it yet. No ideas
how to fix it, I'm afraid, but just thought I'd let you know
you're not the only one !