Embassy bombs retaliated

Martijn Rammeloo

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
Well done!!!

I'm looking forward to hearing the details. Maybe an idea for any
flightsim??

Martijn Rammeloo
The Netherlands

Matt Urban

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
What are you referring to? [he asks with some hesitance]

Is there news I haven't heard yet?

Matt

COOPER

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
"Matt Urban" <ma...@mindspring.com> writes:

>What are you referring to? [he asks with some hesitance]

U.S. forces attacked terrorist targets in Afganistan and
Sudan today.

Haven't heard "how" yet

-moggy

--
gary cooper (not the dead one)
mailto:mo...@kesmai.com

Matt Urban

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
Boy, this outghta light this board up right soon.

rrevved wrote in message <35dc6cc9...@news.mindspring.com>...

>On Thu, 20 Aug 1998 13:32:56 -0500, "Matt Urban"
><ma...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>>What are you referring to? [he asks with some hesitance]
>>

>>Is there news I haven't heard yet?
>>
>>Matt
>>

>The attack by U.S. forces on the terrorist training/weapon
>manufacturing sites, today, in Afghanistan/Sudan.... Film at eleven..

>>Martijn Rammeloo wrote in message <6rhof6$m57$1...@news.worldonline.nl>...
>>>Well done!!!
>>>
>>>I'm looking forward to hearing the details. Maybe an idea for any
>>>flightsim??
>>>

>>>Martijn Rammeloo
>>>The Netherlands
>>>

>--
>* rrevved at some ISP which calls itself mindspring dot com
>* s.p.u.t.u.m. (unit.26) - http://www.sputum.com

John

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98

Martijn Rammeloo wrote in message <6rhof6$m57$1...@news.worldonline.nl>...
>Well done!!!
>
>I'm looking forward to hearing the details. Maybe an idea for any
>flightsim??
>

>Martijn Rammeloo
>The Netherlands

Anyone ever see "Wag the Dog"? <G>

Martijn Rammeloo

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98

Matt Urban heeft geschreven in bericht
<6rhri5$avt$1...@camel15.mindspring.com>...

>Boy, this outghta light this board up right soon.

I already wondered what took you so long.... :-)

MR

nobr...@unleesrjed.clampet

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
On 20 Aug 1998 11:42:42 PDT, Coo...@cris.com (COOPER) wrote:

>"Matt Urban" <ma...@mindspring.com> writes:
>
>>What are you referring to? [he asks with some hesitance]
>

>U.S. forces attacked terrorist targets in Afganistan and
>Sudan today.
>
>Haven't heard "how" yet
>
>-moggy

I am very very interested to learn the platforms used, , and the route
of ingress and egress, as afghanistan is kinda hard target to reach
without stepping on multiple hostile, airspace. I would venture to
guess perhaps ..maybe a Pakistan connection to airspace freedom, as
the pakistanis arrested a terrorist at their borders trying to get
into afghanistan, a pakistani national i believe. and he is the one
who fingered the whole crew of scum. Regarding the sudan, this site
was a chemical weapons storage, and possibly processing facility.
There has been communications that this site was also used to store
chemical weapons for iraq, also Ben, "too tight turbin", laudin, the
suadi nut millionaire whose sites we struck today in afghanistan, his
group in london yesterday i believe, issued a statement that new US
targets would be taken out, in their hahaha holy war. The US believed
that either explosive , and or chemical attacks on embassy's abroad
were
close to occurring. The news hinted that certain embassy's were down
sizing operation, and presumably these were the ones that the
Pakistani suspect sang on as to the next targets. The afghan site was
actually 6 sites that included weapons storage areas, and training
camps.. Supposedly this raid was given a go ahead since last week.

Will have to hear what the real scoop is at 5:30 pm EST when Clinton
holds a news conference. Also as of 25 minutes ago, the raids were
still occurring .

What is really sad is that some crude Republicans are giving some crap
that this was a distraction act on Clinton's part. This is really
really sad. The evidence has been mounting daily that this saudi
millionaire nut was behind the bombings, the FBI this week and today
raided more places in Kenya I believe, on info this suspect gave them,
more evidence was found. A ben Lauden associate was SEEN at the
explosion site an hour before it occurred according to cnn reports.
And the Republicans are trying to politicize this raid....How do you
spell traitor......try REPUBLICAN.

Adultery is one thing but now they are suggesting that the President
resorted to murder to distract from the Blowinsky shitscapade. Oh I
forgot, they accused Clinton of murder before. That's right these
right wing nuts way back in 1990 accused Clinton of murder , and then
there was the aide that killed himself...again Clinton, and when
Nitwit Gingrich gets chronic farts. and calls the first lady a
bitch, and when a fellow Republican called the president a few months
ago a scumbag in public..why it must be that evil puppet master
Clinton who caused this , and who is responsible for hemorrhoids in
man, and diaper rash in newborns. <g> Adultery iagain is one thing,
and frankly NON of my gooddamn business but if a nuke strike was
coming in today, god help us if the president had to act, the
Shitpublicans would all have to be told, briefed, and agree with any
preemptive strike or agree how and when we would get to kiss our asses
goodbye. Seriously folks if anyone doesn't think that politics has
gone too far, then why is a Presidents that the Republicans by
labeling weak, crippled, and thus damn INVITING nut groups to paint
target signs on our backs and attack us, why is his justified
response to an accumulating Mountain of evidence being questioned ?

Saw Senator Arlen Spector (R) Penn. On CNN. , this prick was
suggesting that something might be needed to be looked at because
there was to HIM , no need to act, and that he was not put in the
loop, He claims loop need by his presence on the defense
appropriations committee,.....fuck you ARLEN SPECTOR. So every damn
idiot congressmen on every damn committee, and their wives, maids,
dogwalkers, babysitters, daughter's boyfriends need to know about a
covert spec ops that is needed to protect US and other innocent
forgein nationals from possible impending future strikes, or
reprisals? Give me a break....How do you spell
self righteous, weasely, traitorous, self absorbed prick....try
REPUBLICAN

My two cents and 4 quarters

Joe

°°° Gunslinger °°°

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
On 20 Aug 1998 12:15:19 PDT, "John" <jta...@cris.com> wrote:

>Anyone ever see "Wag the Dog"? <G>

(... Cough Cough....)

°°° Gunslinger °°°
ICQ #: 10254233

Adam Packett

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
to nobr...@unleesrjed.clampet
Whoa, Joe!!!
Did you take your prozac today??
While this is HIGHLY off topic, I must say that I tend to agree with you
in most respects....
But...
Just please remember that all republicans are not "self righteous,
weasely, traitorous, self absorbed pricks", in fact, if someone called me
a traitor to my face, I would start a "Holy War" of my own.....and it
wouldn't be pretty...;-)

Also, I would like to congratulate the aircrews of today's raid for a job
well done and carried out with pride and professionalism. It's good to
hear they are all OK....

Adam "Hammer" Packett
Red, White and Blue to the maxx Ex-Navy Republican

nobr...@unleesrjed.clampet

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
On Thu, 20 Aug 1998 15:44:26 -0500, Adam Packett
<x000...@rsbmail.itg.ti.com> wrote:

>Whoa, Joe!!!
>Did you take your prozac today??
>While this is HIGHLY off topic, I must say that I tend to agree with you
>in most respects....
>But...
>Just please remember that all republicans are not "self righteous,
>weasely, traitorous, self absorbed pricks", in fact, if someone called me
>a traitor to my face, I would start a "Holy War" of my own.....and it
>wouldn't be pretty...;-)
>
>Also, I would like to congratulate the aircrews of today's raid for a job
>well done and carried out with pride and professionalism. It's good to
>hear they are all OK....
>
>Adam "Hammer" Packett
>Red, White and Blue to the maxx Ex-Navy Republican

hahahahaha ran out yesterdaY need new supply from pharmacy <g>,
Actually i am apolitical within the framework of the 2 parties.
lately, who knows may change, They both aT times lie their asses off,
and both have their share of crooks. It's the nature of Politics I
guess. But this guy, Arlen Spector really pissed me with his
presumption of need to know, etc This issue, the need to know,
approve, and be foretold has been simmering since vietnam
( a Republican and democrat show that was) and the eroding of
presidential power ever since. Sorry , didn't mean to offend, was just
that Spector guy, that and as usual those giant worms, that keep
yapping to me while they drill for oil in my head...DAMNIT SHUT UP AND
DRILL QUIETLY !!!! ahh thats better. I keep serving them eviction
notices but they keep ripping them up...go figure <g>
Yeah I agree with you,how ever the packages were delivered to target,
which the pentagon has been tightlipped about, much thanks to our
armed forces for a job well done , thanks guys/gals
check six Adam

Joe

Jan Mandler

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
On Thu, 20 Aug 1998 15:44:26 -0500, Adam Packett
<x000...@rsbmail.itg.ti.com> wrote:

>Whoa, Joe!!!
>Did you take your prozac today??
>While this is HIGHLY off topic, I must say that I tend to agree with you
>in most respects....
>But...
>Just please remember that all republicans are not "self righteous,
>weasely, traitorous, self absorbed pricks", in fact, if someone called me
>a traitor to my face, I would start a "Holy War" of my own.....and it
>wouldn't be pretty...;-)
>
>Also, I would like to congratulate the aircrews of today's raid for a job
>well done and carried out with pride and professionalism. It's good to
>hear they are all OK....

Yep, I agree on that.

BTW, just think about what some people would say if Clinton had not
ordered the strike. In this case, critics would probably have argued
that the president is so much absorbed in the Lewinsky scandal that he
was unable to defend America's interests in the field of international
politics.
Now, having ordered the strike, he's confronted with critics
suspecting he did so in order to shift the media's focus on something
more positive for him (remember Wag the Dog?). That's what we call a
Zwickmühle. No matter what you do, someone is going to say it was the
wrong decision.

Jan (living in a country that doesn't care about its politicians' sex
life:-))

Nos v2.07b

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
On Thu, 20 Aug 1998 21:03:23 +0200, "Martijn Rammeloo"

>I already wondered what took you so long.... :-)
>
>MR

Stocky2 should be posting any minute now.

--
Nos
Delete REMOVE from address to reply via email

Matt Urban

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
Actually, you'll notice that he's started his own thread on this.

Matt

rrevved wrote in message <35dc9f62...@news.mindspring.com>...
>On 20 Aug 1998 14:52:26 PDT, v207R...@concentric.net (Nos v2.07b)
>wrote:

>>On Thu, 20 Aug 1998 21:03:23 +0200, "Martijn Rammeloo"
>>
>>>I already wondered what took you so long.... :-)
>>>
>>>MR
>>>

>>Stocky2 should be posting any minute now.
>

>His electricity must be off...

Sprintz

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98

>Yep, I agree on that.
>
> <snipped body of message>

>Jan (living in a country that doesn't care about its politicians' sex
>life:-))

Jan:

Not sure what nation you're from or the nature of its legal system, but
would you and your countrymen be concerned if serious allegations arose
causing your leader of perjury, subornation of perjury and obstruction of
justice? The great misperception is that it's about sex. Anyone who saw the
"Ejaculation Proclamation" speech Monday night should know that's exactly
what the Prez wants us to think -- it's between him, Hillary and his God.
It's not.
That's all I'll say right now. Any more and this would have to be a 100
line post, which none of us want.... :-)

Scott

Elwood

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
From news reports I've seen they used cruise missiles for all sites.
Logistics and lack of overflight permission would be the reasons for
this I'm guessing.

"Press on; nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.
"Talent will not; nothing is more common that unsuccessful men with
talent.
"Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
"Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
"Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."

Attributed to both:
Calvin Coolidge, 30th President of the USA
Ray Kroc, founder of McDonald's

Sean Long

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98

Matt Urban wrote in message <6ri770$ooq$1...@camel25.mindspring.com>...

>Actually, you'll notice that he's started his own thread on this.
>
>Matt

Some will, some won't :)

Sean Long
WB: -eagl-

enzo

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
Indeed. It was an.... interesting response.

Making a lethal strike into foreign countries while admitting
that they don't have the evidence to qualify under the
"beyond a resonable doubt" standard. Doing nothing certainly
isn't a very palatable choice, but it's almost like we shifted to
the opposite extreme - the standard of "the end justifies the
means" - logic normally reserved for terrorists

I'm not passing judgement yet, but it represented an
"interesting" change.

Anyhow - if the story of a cruise missile strike as opposed
to an airstrike is true, then it wouldn't make much of a sim, I
guess.

Neil M.

Matt Urban wrote in message <6rhri5$avt$1...@camel15.mindspring.com>...

>Boy, this outghta light this board up right soon.
>

>rrevved wrote in message <35dc6cc9...@news.mindspring.com>...
>>On Thu, 20 Aug 1998 13:32:56 -0500, "Matt Urban"
>><ma...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>>

>>>What are you referring to? [he asks with some hesitance]
>>>

>>>Is there news I haven't heard yet?
>>>
>>>Matt
>>>

>>The attack by U.S. forces on the terrorist training/weapon
>>manufacturing sites, today, in Afghanistan/Sudan.... Film at eleven..

Velcro Fly

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
J...@bsfilter.com wrote:

> I am very very interested to learn the platforms used, , and the route
> of ingress and egress, as afghanistan is kinda hard target to reach
> without stepping on multiple hostile, airspace.

They used TLAMS and Pakistan is pissed.

Stocky2

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98

>Stocky2 should be posting any minute now.

Where have you been?- I already posted many minutes ago. A number of times- it
is very tough to get anything to sink in until the media picks up the story and
hammers it home.
If Pearl was bombed today as it happened in 41 it would take a month before we
realised that someone is serious about killing us.
By the way, you are strangely silent on your comments on what is going on- but
you can be my warmup guy if that is the only role you wish to have in it.
Sto...@aol.com

Stocky2

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98

>His electricity must be off...

Not at all- maybe I am on your killfile so you just don't get the news anymore-
I believe that was your stated post a little while ago.
Or is it simply that what I say now is generaly accepted doctrine about Arab
terrorists killing Americans.
I just heard Clinton say on the news: there are no expendible American targets.
We have historically protected even 1 American against foreign persecution
whenever possible. Now, are we ready to fight back? What took us so long?
our electricity shut off?
Sto...@aol.com

Stocky2

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98

>Actually, you'll notice that he's started his own thread on this.
>
>Matt

I noticed that too- errr, make that "two for the good guys"
I said I would be back ( or ahhhhll bee beck)
and I did, I did- now the media can take over where I left off- they are much
more effective anyway than I am at drilling our feelings home to us.
Sto...@aol.com

Mats 'Rickenbacker' Nylund

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98

Now I know why it took so long to DL the newsgroup messages today... hardly
worth it :-(

--
Mats 'Rickenbacker' Nylund
Web designer/writer/flying nut

Nos v2.07b

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
On 21 Aug 1998 03:51:59 GMT, sto...@aol.com (Stocky2) wrote:

>By the way, you are strangely silent on your comments on what is going on- but
>you can be my warmup guy if that is the only role you wish to have in it.

No comment. I'm a Brit and I live in Canada.

Jan Mandler

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
wrote:

>On Thu, 20 Aug 1998 21:03:23 +0200, "Martijn Rammeloo"
>
>>I already wondered what took you so long.... :-)
>>
>>MR
>>

>Stocky2 should be posting any minute now.

Not for me...:-)

Jan Mandler

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
On Thu, 20 Aug 1998 19:00:41 -0400, "Sprintz" <jpr...@erols.com>
wrote:

>Jan:
>
> Not sure what nation you're from or the nature of its legal system, but
>would you and your countrymen be concerned if serious allegations arose
>causing your leader of perjury, subornation of perjury and obstruction of
>justice? The great misperception is that it's about sex. Anyone who saw the
>"Ejaculation Proclamation" speech Monday night should know that's exactly
>what the Prez wants us to think -- it's between him, Hillary and his God.
>It's not.

Yep, I know the issue is more complex than I stated. It's just that in
my country (Germany), politicians would hardly get into the situation
to be asked in detail about possible lovers. For most of us, the
current scandal in the U.S. is some kind of funny entertainment.
I think the reasons for this lie in the differences of the political
systems of our countries. Unlike in the U.S., there is very little
personality cult around our Kanzler (Kohl), because he represents the
political program of his party rather than values such as family life,
honor, credibility etc.

Anyway, I don't want to go into much details on this. All those
Republican vs. Democrats debates about Monica are something the
American people have to get along with. Personally, I liked Bush for
his policy in the Gulf and during the reunification process here in
Europe, but Clinton hasn't done a bad job in international politics
either.

Jan

gremlin

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
Must have been bloody small aircrews with a tendancy to do kamikaze flights.
8-)
J...@bsfilter.com heeft geschreven in bericht
<35de8f4e...@news.mindspring.com>...

>On Thu, 20 Aug 1998 15:44:26 -0500, Adam Packett

Tim Pierce

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
In article <35e02fdb...@news.uni-marburg.de>,
an....@bigfoot.de (Jan Mandler) wrote:

>On Thu, 20 Aug 1998 19:00:41 -0400, "Sprintz" <jpr...@erols.com>
>wrote:
>

>Yep, I know the issue is more complex than I stated. It's just that in
>my country (Germany), politicians would hardly get into the situation
>to be asked in detail about possible lovers. For most of us, the
>current scandal in the U.S. is some kind of funny entertainment.
>I think the reasons for this lie in the differences of the political
>systems of our countries. Unlike in the U.S., there is very little
>personality cult around our Kanzler (Kohl), because he represents the
>political program of his party rather than values such as family life,
>honor, credibility etc.

Well I believe that most Americans, myself included, really don't give a damn about who
Bill sleeps with, although I question his taste about choosing Monica. The only people who
seemed so incensed about Bill fooling around are the hard right christian conservatives here,
and thats probably the case because they have no sex lives of their own, that they will admit
anyway...

Sprintz

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
Congratulations!! You've completely missed the point....

Scott

Daniel K. Shaw

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98
In article <199808210351...@ladder01.news.aol.com>, sto...@aol.com (Stocky2) wrote:
>If Pearl was bombed today as it happened in 41 it would take a month before we
>realised that someone is serious about killing us.

Ahh, but if you were around in '41, you could be urging us all to round up
Japanese Americans and put them in internment camps...

"I have made my position clear on Japanese before. They have been killing
Chinese for a very long time- now Americans. Have you hugged your Japanese
invader today..." :-)

Dan Shaw

Stocky2

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98

>Ahh, but if you were around in '41, you could be urging us all to round up
>Japanese Americans and put them in internment camps...

Hey, that's a good idea but I think that was done already. Too bad they didn't
do it also for Germans also at that time- it would have curtailed a lot of spy
activity and espionage.
It may have saved a lot of our lives by doing it.

>"I have made my position clear on Japanese before. They have been killing
>Chinese for a very long time- now Americans. Have you hugged your Japanese
>invader today..." :-)

How true, but those words or something like it sound familiar also. At any
rate I like your line of thought.
You are getting the idea, but I wonder if you truly believe them.

I was around in 41 and it would have been very tough to convince the
isolationists and pacificists that we faced a very real danger- we were
destined to learn the hard way with Pearl Harbor and Midway, Saipan, Tinian,
Marshall islands, Truk, Phillipines, China, Mariannas, Iwo Jima and many
American lives later
Now we face the toughest enemy we ever had to face- ununiformed fanatical,
suicidal, dedicated, well trained, well armed premeditated Arab terrorists who
do not follow any rules of war and kill civilians at will throughout the world.
We will face the threat and win the battles as we are up to the task when all
people realise and take it seriously. We were ready to face a power equal or
superior to us with Russia and can face these religious punks too even on a
lesser scale as necessary.
The Chineese were instructed to bow to Japs at the time- a hug was punishable
by death- Americans on the other hand were too weak to bow during the Bataan
death march and were just bayonetted where they fell- Americans on Corregador
were bombed to oblivion. It must all be ok now because they apologised for
those actions. Some day we will probably be hugging our Arab terrorists too
when they say they are sorry. But for the present, let them eat hot lead- as
another famous lady once said. Or was that "cake"?
Sto...@aol.com

Tim Pierce

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98
In article <6rku6s$scf$1...@winter.news.erols.com>,
"Sprintz" <jpr...@erols.com> wrote:

>Congratulations!! You've completely missed the point....
>
>Scott

Seems right on line with the previous poster said about german leaders to me, perhaps you should
take some reading comprehension classes before you continue to babble again.

Simon Robbins

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98
>Some day we will probably be hugging our Arab terrorists too

Not such a strange suggetion afterall.

Clinton greets Adams at the White House = Blair shakes bin Ladens hand at 10
Downing St.

Seems reasonable to me.

--
Si.

Stocky2 wrote in message
<199808220423...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

Daniel K. Shaw

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98
In article <199808220423...@ladder01.news.aol.com>, sto...@aol.com (Stocky2) wrote:

>>Ahh, but if you were around in '41, you could be urging us all to round up
>>Japanese Americans and put them in internment camps...
>
>Hey, that's a good idea but I think that was done already. Too bad they didn't
>do it also for Germans also at that time- it would have curtailed a lot of spy
>activity and espionage.
>It may have saved a lot of our lives by doing it.

Nah, couldn't have that. German Americans are _white_. That's why we also
can't round up all the Jewish Americans every time we catch one of them spying
for Israel.

I just want you to answer me one question -- just how do you guys see through
those tiny eyeholes in your hoods? I mean, don't you guys worry that you
might accidentally set your robes on fire with those torches.?

Sprintz

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98
Just the kind of ignorance Mr. Clinton is counting on....

Scott

Stocky2

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98

>Nah, couldn't have that. German Americans are _white_. That's why we also
>can't round up all the Jewish Americans every time we catch one of them
>spying
>for Israel.

It seems you have drifted way off into left field and can't see the game
anymore- this was in reference to war with these 2 countries, not racial
bigotry. It is about espionage in time of war. But , then I see where you are
going with your bringing in a religious group into this conversation.

>I just want you to answer me one question -- just how do you guys see through
>
>those tiny eyeholes in your hoods? I mean, don't you guys worry that you
>might accidentally set your rob

If you check your image in a mirror you might find that you can easily answer
your own questions on robes- in my case I don't qualify to wear the halloween
costumes and my round head doesn't fit the pointed hoods.

>might accidentally set your robes on fire with those torches.?

Now there's a good idea for implementation.
Sto...@aol.com

Tim Pierce

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98
In article <6rmkb4$2ns$1...@winter.news.erols.com>,
"Sprintz" <jpr...@erols.com> wrote:

>Just the kind of ignorance Mr. Clinton is counting on....
>
>Scott
>

>Ah now I see the problem, you just lack the intelligence to understand what I was saying. Don't
feel too bad though, I am sure one of these days you little neurons will start to fire properly.

Sprintz

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98

Nos v2.07b

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98
On Sun, 23 Aug 1998 00:46:39 +0100, "The Orb" <The...@The.Altar.co.uk>
wrote:

>Erm - flight sims anyone? Hello? You want to take it to a relevant
>newsgroup?

Autechre rules!

The Orb

Aug 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/23/98

sto...@aol.com (Stocky2) wrote:
>>If Pearl was bombed today as it happened in 41 it would take a month
before we
>>realised that someone is serious about killing us.
>

>Ahh, but if you were around in '41, you could be urging us all to round up
>Japanese Americans and put them in internment camps...
>

>"I have made my position clear on Japanese before. They have been killing
>Chinese for a very long time- now Americans. Have you hugged your Japanese
>invader today..." :-)
>

>Dan Shaw

Stocky2

Aug 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/23/98

>Erm - flight sims anyone? Hello? You want to take it to a relevant
>newsgroup?

We are talking about flight sims- this is discussion of a proposed flight sim
based on ww2

>>>If Pearl was bombed today as it happened in 41 it would take a

Pearl Harbor bombing from airplanes- see?

>now Americans. Have you hugged your Japanese
>>invader today..." :-)

The Jap infantry are also included with the ground war part of it.

>>Dan Shaw

The famous Dan Shaw airbase is where the main airfield is and the target of
air attacks.
Now, did someone mention terrorist bombings?
Also the next flight sim where we retaliate with air strikes in the F15 sequel-
see other posts for other details on the objectives.
You just aren't up on the latest flight sim news to not know this already.
Sto...@aol.com

Stocky2

Aug 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/23/98

>How around were you ?

Was always reminded I should be seen but not heard, around.

>Are you telling me you're 58+ years old ? (that's if you were born in
>41)

Yes.
Sto...@aol.com

None

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
Stocky2 wrote:

> Now we face the toughest enemy we ever had to face- ununiformed >fanatical, suicidal, dedicated, well trained, well armed premeditated >Arab terrorists who do not follow any rules of war and kill civilians

the toughest enemy we have to face are ignorant, stupid idiots like you.
Do America a favor and move to Israel.

bp

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98

Hmmmm why do I doubt this ? Could it be that you act more like a
hotheaded teenager than a wise old man?
>Sto...@aol.com

Stocky2

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98

>Hmmmm why do I doubt this ? Could it be that you act more like a
>hotheaded teenager than a wise old man?

If you want to send me a birthday present the date is 10-27-38- is it that
important that I send you my drivers lic. to prove it? To answer your
question: it is said that wisdom is wasted on the youth- maybe you just have no
comprehension of what "wise" is yet until you get there. Hotheaded is also not
restricted by age, but many people have told me they thought my actions were
cool headed. I think my conduct in your case was closer to my evaluation than
yours. I have already walked many miles and seen and done many things and
have a good understanding of the many things I still don't know.
Sto...@aol.com

Stocky2

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
Dear NONE
As your annonamous title and address imply you use the same cloak as a
terrorist, but similar to a terrorist you still leave a mark to respond to.

I dispute that you are part of the "we" that I mention, I am not an enemy of
USA, but your loyality is in question based on your opinions.
I am doing America a favor, I am an American, I do also support Israel, we are
the good guys, we are doing the right thing, and YOU are not.
You have not much to offer beyond insults because your position is so poor that
is all you have left.
Do America a favor and move to Afghanistan, they will take care of the rest.
Sto...@aol.com

bp

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
On 24 Aug 1998 17:29:41 GMT, sto...@aol.com (Stocky2) wrote:

>>Hmmmm why do I doubt this ? Could it be that you act more like a
>>hotheaded teenager than a wise old man?
>
>If you want to send me a birthday present the date is 10-27-38- is it that
>important that I send you my drivers lic. to prove it?

So in 41 you were 3 ? Cool you must have know a lot about what was
going on.

>To answer your
>question: it is said that wisdom is wasted on the youth- maybe you just have no
>comprehension of what "wise" is yet until you get there.

I had that fortune cookie last week

> Hotheaded is also not
>restricted by age, but many people have told me they thought my actions were
>cool headed.

Not around here.

> I think my conduct in your case was closer to my evaluation than
>yours.

IT was deliberate no doubt, but I've seen you around here enough to
know its not the real you.

>I have already walked many miles and seen and done many things and
>have a good understanding of the many things I still don't know.

You must eat at a lot of chinese restaurants. ;)
>Sto...@aol.com

Stocky2

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98

>So in 41 you were 3 ? Cool you must have know a lot about what was
>going on.

Funny you should mention it because I still do have vivid memories of what was
happening- within my family and about the war and I can remember waking up
early in one morning and hearing a loud roar of many people shouting until I
found out it was VJ day and the war was over. Or do you think that little kids
have no idea of what is going on around them? Things are in simple terms at
early ages but the memories can live forever for some events.

>I had that fortune cookie last week

Then you know I am not just making it up.

>Not around here.

Back to the wisdom of the elders. The young always think they are the only
ones with all the answers- there was a time I also felt the same way but
learned better when the school courses became more difficult and I stopped
getting 100% right on tests. One day I got the shock of my life when I found
out I was actually wrong about something- I haven't been the same since and now
go by the premise that whatever I do may be wrong and many people are more
expert at things than I am.

> I've seen you around here enough to
>know its not the real you.

Ahhhh, someone who claims to know me better than I do myself. The real me is
now directing me to answer you.

>You must eat at a lot of chinese restaurants. ;)

Not recently, but it is my favorite food and we both know the fortune cookies
seem right on target.
Sto...@aol.com

bp

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
On 26 Aug 1998 05:12:14 GMT, sto...@aol.com (Stocky2) wrote:

>>So in 41 you were 3 ? Cool you must have know a lot about what was
>>going on.
>
>Funny you should mention it because I still do have vivid memories of what was
>happening- within my family and about the war and I can remember waking up
>early in one morning and hearing a loud roar of many people shouting until I
>found out it was VJ day and the war was over. Or do you think that little kids
>have no idea of what is going on around them?

At 3 ? no. You would have no real grasp of what was going on.
Certainly not enough to make decision based on a memory fragment 57
years old.

> Things are in simple terms at
>early ages but the memories can live forever for some events.

Well a memory and an understanding are two different things for a 3
year old and even for some adults.

>>I had that fortune cookie last week
>
>Then you know I am not just making it up.

No but some twit in a fortune cookie factory did.
BTW did you play the lotto numbers on the back ??

>>Not around here.
>
>Back to the wisdom of the elders. The young always think they are the only
>ones with all the answers-

Which is why you seem so young to me. You seem to think you have all
the answers.

>there was a time I also felt the same way but
>learned better when the school courses became more difficult and I stopped
>getting 100% right on tests. One day I got the shock of my life when I found
>out I was actually wrong about something- I haven't been the same since and now
>go by the premise that whatever I do may be wrong and many people are more
>expert at things than I am.

YOu have a funny way of showing it.

>> I've seen you around here enough to
>>know its not the real you.
>
>Ahhhh, someone who claims to know me better than I do myself. The real me is
>now directing me to answer you.

OK I know "your online self enough" to know it not the real "online
you." Better ?

>>You must eat at a lot of chinese restaurants. ;)
>
>Not recently, but it is my favorite food and we both know the fortune cookies
>seem right on target.

Actually the're BS that are made up to fit anybody for any occasion.
If they were right on I would have won the lottory many time over by
now. ;-(
>Sto...@aol.com

Stocky2

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
It seems you have a career stuck in the "trying hard to put me down mode".
I have given you honest answers to your inappropriate personal questions and
whatever I say does not seem good enough for you.
Do you want answers? Do your really want answers? I don't think you can
handle the truth! The truth is that Chineese fortune cookies know who you are
and tell you the truth- the guy who writes them is a phychic.
How many times has one said "this is not your lucky day" and it came true?
Ancient Chineese proverb says "he who make fun of elders is a young comedian"
Doesn't that prove they know of what they speak? I rest my case.

>At 3 ? no. You would have no real grasp of what was going on.

At 3 I did, but even at your age you still don't - some people take a little
longer- I was ready for flight school at that age if I could get a big enough
telephone book for the seat.

>BTW did you play the lotto numbers on the back ??

I have never, ever played the lotto and have no idea what lotto numbers are on
the back of a fortune cookie- I have eaten many tho after reading the very
accurate fortune in them. What fool does not trust a fortune cookie?

> to me. You seem to think you have all
>the answers.

I don't but the fortune cookies do. Who ever had a fortune cookie that lied to
them?

>If they were right on I would have won the lottory many time over by
>now. ;-(

They were right on- you just didn't buy the one more winning ticket that you
needed- it was always someone else that did.
There are more things in heaven than you or I will ever know- winning a lottery
ticket seems beyond either of our grasp.
Sto...@aol.com

bp

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98
On 26 Aug 1998 17:46:52 GMT, sto...@aol.com (Stocky2) wrote:

>It seems you have a career stuck in the "trying hard to put me down mode".

Where did I put you down ? There you go acting like a young hothead
again.

>I have given you honest answers to your inappropriate personal questions and
>whatever I say does not seem good enough for you.

"inappropriate personal questions ???" Why is that ? You posted you
where around in 41 using it as to back up a argument . So why is it
and inappropriate personal questions to ask you to verify what you
yourself said and clarify your age in 1941 ?

>Do you want answers? Do your really want answers?

Just the one I asked and I already got the answer.

> I don't think you can
>handle the truth!

Good acting ! Not very original, but good acting ...really

> The truth is that Chineese fortune cookies know who you are
>and tell you the truth- the guy who writes them is a phychic.

Is this real truth or Stockey truth ?

>How many times has one said "this is not your lucky day" and it came true?

I my case never

>Ancient Chineese proverb says "he who make fun of elders is a young comedian"
>Doesn't that prove they know of what they speak?

errr..No

> I rest my case.
what case ?

>>At 3 ? no. You would have no real grasp of what was going on.
>
>At 3 I did,

Sure Stockey you were the brightest 3 year old in the world. YOu had a
super grasp of the adult world and watched the CBS evening news
everyday to keep up with world events ??....yeah sure whatever you
say.

> but even at your age you still don't

What is my age ??

> - some people take a little
>longer-

that's right and at your age you would think you would have gotten "it
" by now. What happened ?

>I was ready for flight school at that age if I could get a big enough
>telephone book for the seat.

I had my pilots license by age 2 I didn't need a phone book I flew
totally by instruments. Why you so slow ?
Of course this was on my Hasbro airplane scooter, that had a big smile
and a propeller for a nose, but that doesn't matter.. does it ??

>>BTW did you play the lotto numbers on the back ??
>
>I have never, ever played the lotto and have no idea what lotto numbers are on
>the back of a fortune cookie- I have eaten many tho after reading the very
>accurate fortune in them.

Then flip them over those numbers on the back aren't the inspectors
ID number.

>What fool does not trust a fortune cookie?

What fool does ?

>> to me. You seem to think you have all
>>the answers.
>
>I don't but the fortune cookies do. Who ever had a fortune cookie that lied to
>them?
>

>>If they were right on I would have won the lottory many time over by
>>now. ;-(
>
>They were right on- you just didn't buy the one more winning ticket that you
>needed- it was always someone else that did.

How do you know this ? And how do you know they used a fortune cookie
to get the numbers ?

>There are more things in heaven than you or I will ever know- winning a lottery
>ticket seems beyond either of our grasp.

Actually I have a better chance if winning the lotto than I do of
getting into heaven. After all the lotto real, heaven is ...well, make
believe.
>Sto...@aol.com

Stocky2

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98
>Where did I put you down ? There you go acting like a young hothead
>again.

You answered your own question in the second sentence.

>where around in 41 using it as to back up a argument . So why is it

The fact I was alive in 41 wasn't mean to prove anything about the argument.
It is very inappropriate to ask someone to prove their age on this forum- it is
personal and not necessary for any purpose here.

Just the one I asked and I already got the answer.

But you couldn't handle the truth even with the answer.

>Good acting ! Not very original, but good acting ...really

You recognize where I got it from? I thought no one would notice, but you are
just too smart for me. I thought no one heard Tom Crusise in the movie.

>Is this real truth or Stockey truth ?

Of course it's the truth or they would have stopped making fortune cookies if
no one believed in them. They still make crystal balls and Taro cards also and
used by professional fortune tellers- now tossing chicken bones is another
matter- I don't trust what they say.

>Doesn't that prove they know of what they speak?
>errr..No

Then, you really must change your name to Doubting Thomas. You don't believe
ancient Chinese proverbs that I made up especially for you?

> I rest my case.
>what case ?

The Great Fortune Cookie case, of course.

>>At 3 I did,
>Sure Stockey you were the brightest 3 year old in the world. YOu had a
>super grasp of the adult world and

You appear to be finally getting it at the fringes, but I doubt you will hold
it for long.

> watched the CBS evening news
>everyday to keep up with world events ??....yeah sure whatever

While tv had not been invented yet, I did listen to evening news as there
wasn't too much else to do in 41 for a 3 yr. old.

> but even at your age you still don't
>What is my age ??

I am truly sorry you do not know it yourself, but if you can give me a hint I
will put it in calculator on my computer and try to figure it out for you.
Someone you know and trust may be able to tell you your age- try your mother
first if you need more help.

>that's right and at your age you would think you would have gotten "it
>" by now. What happened ?

It is probably that since you don't know your age you don't recognize when
someone tells you the truth yet- that's probably what happened.

>I had my pilots license by age 2 I didn't need a phone book I flew
>totally by instruments. Why you so

You were probably a big kid for your age at 2 but at least you knew how old you
were then- it is probably when you ran out of counting fingers that you
eventually lost track of it.

>Of course this was on my Hasbro airplane scooter, that had a big

There is your answer to what took me so long- there was no Hasbro when I was a
kid and all I had was a tricycle and a fire engine- neither had wings, but I
had them when my trycyle tipped over and I flew through a glass door- I have
had a permanent scar ever since in my eyebrow where they stitched up the cut
on the kitchen table.

>Then flip them over those numbers on the back aren't the inspectors
>ID number.

I thought that was the American pilot id number from the guy who put "help, I
am a prisoner of the Japanese in a Chinese pow camp" from cookies imported
from Japan imitating Chinese fortune cookies.

>>What fool does not trust a fortune cookie?
>What fool does ?

Every fool- that is one of the qualifications to make fool status.

>>They were right on- you just didn't buy the one more winning ticket that you
>>needed- it was always someone else that did.
>How do you know this ? And how

Simple to figure out- I am surprised you didn't think of it also.
The holder of the winning ticket always bought it and it wasn't the one you
bought. If you had bought the winning ticket then the other guy wouldn't have
it. Simple logic for a simple mind.

> do you know they used a fortune cookie
>to get the numbers ?

Well, I am guessing because fortune cookies are so accurate. It could have
been a fortune teller, a race track handicapper, or phychic, or a machine that
predicts winning numbers- all very professional methods of doing it. Crystal
balls are too cloudy to see the numbers clearly.

>Actually I have a better chance if winning the lotto than I do of
>getting into heaven. After all the lotto real, heaven is ...well, make
>believe.

You may be right but for different reasons than you give. The lotto has never
been real to me- I have never played and never won and no one has ever given me
a winning ticket but the tv show "Touched by an Angel" is proof enough that
heaven is real. They always say they were messengers sent by God- and everyone
knows angels don't lie.
You just can't handle the truth- I knew it all along.

Sto...@aol.com

bp

Aug 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/29/98
On 27 Aug 1998 20:22:54 GMT, sto...@aol.com (Stocky2) wrote:

>>Where did I put you down ? There you go acting like a young hothead
>>again.
>
>You answered your own question in the second sentence.

OK sorry you're and old hot head.. feel better ?

>>where around in 41 using it as to back up a argument . So why is it
>
>The fact I was alive in 41 wasn't mean to prove anything about the argument.

err it was used to back up your opinion to one of your many on going
arguments. Where you trying to discredit yourself with it ? If so I
must have made a mistake...Lords know you couldn't have.

>It is very inappropriate to ask someone to prove their age on this forum-

Says who ?? You ? BTW I didn't ask you to prove shit. Just ask you
because I have read post from you in the past that made me believe you
were much younger. I still find it hard to believe your that old...
not many senior citizens cursing usenet.

it is
>personal and not necessary for any purpose here.

I thought it was.. who put you in charge ?

>Just the one I asked and I already got the answer.
>
>But you couldn't handle the truth even with the answer.

You're goofy dude. Where did

>>Good acting ! Not very original, but good acting ...really
>
>You recognize where I got it from? I thought no one would notice, but you are
>just too smart for me. I thought no one heard Tom Crusise in the movie.

That was Tom Crusise ?? Funny I thought it was Mad Jack... JOHNNYS
HOOMMEE !! (where did that come from ?)

>>Is this real truth or Stockey truth ?
>
>Of course it's the truth or they would have stopped making fortune cookies if
>no one believed in them.

We're talking about the truth of your age not fortune cookies and
nothing was ever said about people believing in either. Try to stay
focused grandpa.

> They still make crystal balls and Taro cards also and
>used by professional fortune tellers- now tossing chicken bones is another
>matter- I don't trust what they say.

The best way to do the chicken bones (and this should work really well
for you) is to throw them high in the air and let them hit you on the
head on their return to earth, then go have someone read the lumps on
your skull. Very accurate, much more than fortune cookies.

>>Doesn't that prove they know of what they speak?
>>errr..No
>
>Then, you really must change your name to Doubting Thomas. You don't believe
>ancient Chinese proverbs that I made up especially for you?

Oh sure now you're going to claim it as your own. Do you have no
respect ?

>> I rest my case.
>>what case ?
>
>The Great Fortune Cookie case, of course.
>
>>>At 3 I did,
>>Sure Stockey you were the brightest 3 year old in the world. YOu had a
>>super grasp of the adult world and
>
>You appear to be finally getting it at the fringes, but I doubt you will hold
>it for long.

In case you missed it I was being sarcastic.

>> watched the CBS evening news
>>everyday to keep up with world events ??....yeah sure whatever
>
>While tv had not been invented yet, I did listen to evening news as there
>wasn't too much else to do in 41 for a 3 yr. old.

Here is a history time line for you as you can see tv was indeed
invented in 41

1907
Use of cathode ray tube to produce television images.
1923
Patent for the iconoscope, the forerunner of the modern
television picture tube.
1927
Talking films begin with Al Jolson in "The Jazz Singer".
Early 1930s
RCA conducts black and white broadcasting experiments.
1936
First television broadcast made available in London.
1938
Initial proposal for color television broadcast made by George
Valensi.
1949
System developed to transmit chrominance and luminance signals in
a single channel.
1950s

>> but even at your age you still don't
>>What is my age ??
>
>I am truly sorry you do not know it yourself, but if you can give me a hint I
>will put it in calculator on my computer and try to figure it out for you.

Oh you're so clever for an old guy. I was pointing out that you had no
clue as to my age and thus any statement you make regarding it could
only be false

>Someone you know and trust may be able to tell you your age- try your mother
>first if you need more help.

I don't trust my mother, I know her however, just don't trust her.

>>that's right and at your age you would think you would have gotten "it
>>" by now. What happened ?
>
>It is probably that since you don't know your age you don't recognize when
>someone tells you the truth yet- that's probably what happened.

Who said I didn't know my age ? you ? Then it must be true I really
don't know my age...opps I mean you don't know my age.

>>I had my pilots license by age 2 I didn't need a phone book I flew
>>totally by instruments. Why you so
>
>You were probably a big kid for your age at 2 but at least you knew how old you
>were then- it is probably when you ran out of counting fingers that you
>eventually lost track of it.

yeah that's probably it.

>>Of course this was on my Hasbro airplane scooter, that had a big
>
>There is your answer to what took me so long- there was no Hasbro when I was a
>kid and all I had was a tricycle and a fire engine- neither had wings, but I
>had them when my trycyle tipped over and I flew through a glass door- I have
>had a permanent scar ever since in my eyebrow where they stitched up the cut
>on the kitchen table.

Must have caused some sort of brain damage also.

>>Then flip them over those numbers on the back aren't the inspectors
>>ID number.
>
>I thought that was the American pilot id number from the guy who put "help, I
>am a prisoner of the Japanese in a Chinese pow camp" from cookies imported
>from Japan imitating Chinese fortune cookies.

Dummy !!

>>>What fool does not trust a fortune cookie?
>>What fool does ?
>
>Every fool- that is one of the qualifications to make fool status.

You said you trusted them, correct ?

>>>They were right on- you just didn't buy the one more winning ticket that you
>>>needed- it was always someone else that did.
>>How do you know this ? And how
>
>Simple to figure out- I am surprised you didn't think of it also.
>The holder of the winning ticket always bought it and it wasn't the one you
>bought. If you had bought the winning ticket then the other guy wouldn't have
>it. Simple logic for a simple mind.

finish the sentence before you answer. It won't make you look or sound
as stupid.

>> do you know they used a fortune cookie
>>to get the numbers ?

see ?

>Well, I am guessing because fortune cookies are so accurate. It could have
>been a fortune teller, a race track handicapper, or phychic, or a machine that
>predicts winning numbers- all very professional methods of doing it. Crystal
>balls are too cloudy to see the numbers clearly.

I thought you never got a fortune cookie with numbers ? I don't get
it.

>>Actually I have a better chance if winning the lotto than I do of
>>getting into heaven. After all the lotto real, heaven is ...well, make
>>believe.
>
>You may be right but for different reasons than you give. The lotto has never
>been real to me- I have never played and never won and no one has ever given me
>a winning ticket but the tv show "Touched by an Angel" is proof enough that
>heaven is real. They always say they were messengers sent by God- and everyone
>knows angels don't lie.
>You just can't handle the truth- I knew it all along.

"Touched by an Angel" is the truth ??? No wonder everyone thinks
you're a little looney.....You are.

>Sto...@aol.com

bp

Sep 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/1/98
On 29 Aug 1998 17:57:56 GMT, sto...@aol.com (Stocky2) wrote:

>>>You answered your own question in the second sentence.
>>OK sorry you're and old hot head.. feel better ?
>

>Much better, but you left out the "doddering" part. How could I have thought
>you were putting me down with such kind words?

>>err it was used to back up your opinion to one of your many on going
>>arguments. Where you trying to
>

>Only in reply to your how do you know, you were even alive in 41 statement. A
Never said that. Stop making sh*t up.
>person doesn't have to be alive at the time to know history and it doesn't
>prove anything in and of itself.
You used it ,as said before, to help backup your point. When in fact
you were 3. whoopie

>>must have made a mistake...Lords know you couldn't have.
>

>You do show signs of intelligence but it is more a mirage than reality.
Funny, you show none real or otherwise.

>>Says who ?? You ? BTW I didn't
>

>Says me. I thought I made it clear.
Well who the hell are you ?

>>ou in the past that made me believe you
>>were much younger. I still find i
>

>Your mistake.
Don't think so, I don't believe you.

>> hard to believe your that old...
>>not many senior citizens cursing usenet.
>

>I curse usnet all the time- didn't know my age had anything to do with it.
didn't say it did, just not to common. Most people your, claimed, age
don't know a modem from a web site must less usnet.
>Probably getting crankety in my senile years now.

>>I thought it was.. who put you in charge ?
>

>Nos did- now you are outta here- oh, offending one.
No he didn't

>>That was Tom Crusise ?? Funny I thought it was Mad Jack...
>

>Well, Tom did play a part in it- he did want the truth- I guess it probably is
>very important to get who said what part for the purpose of this discussion.

>We're talking about the truth of your age not fortune cookies and
>

>You are the one who asked the question "what case?"
really ? where ?

> and I answered you- why do
>you want to go off on another tangent about my age-
Err I didn't, I went off on your movie knowledge and who played the
part you were reenacting

> I thought you mentioned you
>weren't asking for proof - or was that just about "shit"?

>>ople believing in either. Try to stay
>>focused grandpa.
>

>It is hard especially when you wander all around the subjects we discuss.
actually you started the wondering. Going from your age to chinese
proverbs.
>thought the age issue was settled and we are down to debating the merits of
>fortune cookies now.
Yeah so what's your point ?
>I am not a grandpa yet but age is a poor way of determining grandpa status.
Well with your attitude I'm sure you mated late in life, if at all.

>>The best way to do the chicken bones (and this should work really well
>>for you) is to throw them high in the air and let them hit you on the
>

>I'll take your word for it on chicken bones, not having any expertise on that
>method myself.
Gee I thought you knew everything.....sheez I'm so disappointed in
you.

>>your skull. Very accurate, much more than fortune cookies.
>

>If you don't mind I'll still stick with fortune cookies and if you have better
>results with chicken bones I am happy for you.

>>Oh sure now you're going to claim it as your own. Do you have no
>>respect ?
>

>Sure I claim if as my own- if you have proof that a fortune cookie said the
>same thing, produce it. Doubting Thomas.
prove it's not in one somewhere in the world.

>n case you missed it I was being sarcastic.
>

>Nooooo! I thought you were as serious as me.
nope

>>Here is a history time line for you as you can see tv was indeed
>>invented in 41
>

>Being invented in 41 and watching a tv broadcast to the public may be two
>different events. I had a relative that worked on the invention at that time
>but someone else beat him to it and got the main patent. It wasn't until after
>the war that public tv made its debut.
Thanks for clearing that up. I could believe you would spread such
misinformation, not you.

>> Talking films begin with Al Jolson in "The Jazz Singer".
>>Early 1930s
>

>What does talking films have to do with public tv? Are you just listing
>everything you know in general?
I don't know it was just there so I posted it for you just in case you
claimed movies won't invented next.

>Oh you're so clever for an old guy. I was pointing out that you had no
>>clue as to my age and thus any
>

>Thank you for the complement but I do have a clue after all. You must be
>younger than I based on your disparaging remarks about us old foggys. I only
>have good wishes for you that you may live long enough to reach my age so that
>you too can receive remarks about your age. The alternative doesn't seem too
>appealing.
I already get remarks about my age. See above.

>>clue as to my age and thus any statement you make regarding it could
>>only be false
>

>True, but you act like a young snot nosed kid with no respect for anyone's
>knowledge. I took the chance and guessed at it.
You act like a old know it all fart with no respect for anyone's
knowledge. What make you better than everyone else ? your deep respect
for fortune cookies ?

>>I don't trust my mother, I know her however, just don't trust her.
>

>Good, it is probably a good idea to know who your mother is to save unkind
>remarks- your father also.
huh ? are you drunk ?

>>Who said I didn't know my age ?
>

>You have a short attention span. Don't you recall saying "what is my age?"
and your stupid. That's a question to you, Duh. I know my age.
>Why would you ask if you already knew it?
Gee I don't know....maybe to see if you knew since you were making
reference to it.

> I may lie if I tell you, but can't
>you handle the truth if you tell it to yourself?
huh ? LSD FLASH BACK !!!!!

> you ? Then it must be true I really
>>don't know my age...opps I mean you don't know my age.
>

>You are confusing my simple mind-
Thanks for pointing that out, simple mind.

>if you didn't like my other suggestions you
>could give me a hint again as I suggested before- I am sure if you cooperate we
>can figure your age out- in the meantime I could study up on my 3rd grade math
>for the difficult task ahead.
Yawn. Come on guy your age must know some better comeback than this.

>>were then- it is probably when you ran out of counting fingers that you
>>>eventually lost track of it.
>>yeah that's probably it.
>

>I was only being sarcastic, but you really think it is the reason anyway?
If it make you feel better, yes.
>have some extra pencils you could use, if that will help out your finger
>shortage counting problem.
Yeah you must have a whooole lot that you use to figure out your age.

>>Must have caused some sort of brain damage also
>

>I thought all this time it was from the lead based paint chips I used to munch
>on when watching tv in 41, but you must have the real reason.
so now you were watching tv in 41?? must be that 3 year old
recollections.

>>Dummy !!
>
>Reference this back to the put down statement previously made and your "what
>putdown question".

>>Every fool- that is one of the qualifications to make fool status.
>>You said you trusted them, correct ?
>

>Yes, correct- but all fools believe in fortune cookies, but not all fortune
>cookie believers are fools- it is hard for a fool to see the difference but if
>you ask someone who is not a fool I am sure they can try to explain the
>difference to you.
Guess I won't be asking you.
BTW is there a difference in believeing in a fortune in a fortune
cookie as opposed to believing in a fortune cookie. I don't think you
make that clear in the above statement and at times seem to be
speaking about the cookie itself and not the fortune inside.

> answer. It won't make you look or sound
>>as stupid.
>

>Ancient Chinese fortune cookie proverb says:
>There is nothing more stupid than a stupid man calling something stupid.
>I just made that up- really, trust me- would I lie?
No you just forget alot of details.

>>I thought you never got a fortune cookie with numbers ? I don't get
>>it.
>

>I never noticed the numbers but then I can leave you with your own quote that
>may explain all your other problems:
>"I don't get it"
I knew it !!