11th hour- lecher where??

Kreg Harrison

Dec 29, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/29/95

I know this has been asked a jillion times, but news server displays only
one days worth of posts..

Where in the hell is the lecher, I've been to the lab, chapel, 1st floor,
and second floor.. I think I've touched everything around.. but nothing
that looks like a satyr... uuugghh!

Larry Summers

Dec 30, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/30/95
In article <4c0uop$j...@melita.melita.com>, Kr...@Melita.com says...

Hi

A not uncommon request. Obviously you haven't found the gallery yet.

First some hints, and the ****spoiler***** will be written down where you
don't have to look at it.

As you travel through the house, pay strict attention to the waving hand.
If all the fingers are waving you forward, then it is either a clue you have
found, or a something that is not a clue. Shaking from side to side is
obvious.

the real deal is when one finger is beckoning you forward.

Now the hint is, have you *really* checked out everyplace where a finger
could be telling you to go forward? This happens more than once in the
game. A place where there is a hidden entrance or exit.

Best of Luck, ???????????????????? SPOILER BELOW ????????????????

Happy New Year from Dallas

Larry Summers

Look at the bottom of the grandfather clock on the other side of the
staircase from the entrance, and follow the beckoning hand.

ls

Rob Landeros

Dec 30, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/30/95

Kr...@Melita.com (Kreg Harrison) wrote:

>I know this has been asked a jillion times, but news server displays only
>one days worth of posts..
>

>Where in the hell is the lecher, I've been to the lab, chapel, 1st floor,
>and second floor.. I think I've touched everything around.. but nothing
>that looks like a satyr... uuugghh!

You're right, it has been asked a jillion times. :-) But that's cool. Once
you get past this one, it's easier sailing.

Spoiler follows:

Go to the Picture Gallery via the grandfather clock passageway.