New Game Member

Meytia

Nov 3, 2007, 1:09:15 PM11/3/07
Hi everyone, i am new on this group. I like to now more about PC game
on this group, I just created new blog and put Barbie Game on it. So
please feel free to leave your comment there.

Thanks,
http://barbie-baby.blogspot.com

Trimble

Nov 4, 2007, 12:26:54 AM11/4/07
So Barbie plays rush around & shoot Monsters & 'Mercenary' Soldiers games
does she ??
@@@

johns

Nov 4, 2007, 3:07:56 AM11/4/07
Naah. She just has all of them mowing lawns and
carrying out large bags of garbage.

johns

HockeyTownUSA

Nov 4, 2007, 9:17:44 AM11/4/07

"Meytia" <igua...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Ok, I bit. I clicked the link just to see WTF. First of all, site is legit.
But why would this girl put her photo up. She looks like she's about 9.

Xocyll

Nov 4, 2007, 1:52:23 PM11/4/07
"HockeyTownUSA" <ma...@comcast.net> looked up from reading the entrails
of the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:

Gee, 9 years old and already spamming her blog.

Kids today, sheesh.

Xocyll