GateWorld: Godmode is Here!

Diane Winters

Oct 10, 1993, 5:25:17 PM10/10/93
Called Homebrew Software and bribed him into releasing the debugmode for
Gateworld! :-) Told him I'd I love to reg. it, but it was just too hard;
if he'd give me the debug codes, _then_ I'd reg. it. After laughing for
a couple minutes, he agreed.

For the record, permission to post was given by Ken Rogoway, Pres. of
Homebrew Software. It is an experiment to see if releasing the debugmode
will increase sales, so here it is. Please get out the reg. for the sake
of those of us who are _not_ whiz-bang game players. Please? :) Besides,
support your startup shareware companies.. sounds like they have nice
plans for the future but naturally, need all the support they can muster.

GateWorld debug:

At the main menu, goto 'story' and press return. When you get to a story
page, press cnt, alt, F10 at the same time until the main menu reappears.

F10 W 0-9 and a,b = level (warp) It only goes to 9 than a,b, etc.
F10 I = free shots
F10 G = Godmode
F10 J = Jump

For those not familiar with it, it is a pseudo-vga Duke Nukem type with
far less monsters and much more puzzle oriented. Really neat!

Diane