Doom and Death Gate series

Llew Mason

Feb 2, 1994, 3:46:07 AM2/2/94
Hi Greg,
I read your post bout the correlation you see between Doom and
the Death Gate series of books and since I'm currently in the middle of
the series I thought I'd comment. While Doom is definitely like the hell
the Patryn face in the Labyrinth I believe that the Labyrinth is
probably far worse..I'm what would cause the Patryn to hate the Sartan
so obsessively for what, a thousand years (somewhere round there...) -
like that's one mean grudge eh? Also unlike the Patryn and Sartan the
Doom players and creatures don't use the magic of sigils to combat each
other (ahhh...there's nothing like the mass destruction of a rocket
launcher). Sorry, don't mean to flame or anything, I mean your showing
good taste in reading the Death Gate series... :)
Llew Mason.