Re: New Manual: System RPL with Debug 4x in spanish

zuarth zuaritx

Dec 23, 2010, 1:52:50 AM12/23/10
On 20 dic, 01:31, Daniel Oliva <jdol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ,,,, we just don't understand your attitude.
If any time you suffer censure, there are two ways: shut up or
protest. I protested vigorously.
Censure is bad, many users are glad with a new paper traslated, but it
is bad thing plagiate another authors.
I am in disagree with this campaign to discredit me.

> You could start your own forum and manage it at will.

Since 12/14/2010 I am retired, my site is off, only it hurts the
protest forum.
What do I want to create a new forum for?

There is plagiarism and must be rectified:
http://zuaritx.blogspot.com/search/label/Composicion%20%2F%20Composition

· Sinde's Law: The most restricted law againts informatics attacks was
rejected on 12/21/2010
http://zuaritx.blogspot.com/search/label/Ley%20Sinde%20%2F%20Sinde%C2%B4s%20Law

Elias1976

Dec 23, 2010, 1:24:52 PM12/23/10
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............

> rejected on 12/21/2010http://zuaritx.blogspot.com/search/label/Ley%20Sinde%20%2F%20Sinde%C2...

zuarth zuaritx

Dec 24, 2010, 9:18:03 AM12/24/10
Awesome! There is plagiarism in this case, too
http://www.geocities.ws/tifosis/manuales/ManualML.zip

carloshp50

Dec 24, 2010, 4:44:40 PM12/24/10
Spain is the most racist country in the world.

Valencia is the city with the most racist and xenophobic attacks and
large numbers of neo-Nazi groups.

Zuaritx, your country has the highest rate of cocaine use on the
planet. Unemployment is the highest in Europe, more than 21%. In the
XXI century kneel before a king. Clown, go to fight to regain the rock
of Gibraltar.

Veli-Pekka.Nousiainen

Dec 26, 2010, 1:20:30 AM12/26/10
miCchelange wrote:
> Greetings, my lords!
>

> zuaritx:
> Only those listed as authors and employees in the programming
> documents and RPL ASM's most famous and valuable ... only they have
> the right to cast the first stone!
>
> ... You are not a renowned author, no less!

Bull!
I complain also!
If someone uses my work at hpcalc.org without referencing me
I would be pleased if someone acted as a whistleblower!

I wish to you much more respect to other peoples work
to the new year 2011 and beyound

yes, and I don't care if a whisttleblower is harsh in words or inpolite
as long as the names of the original writers finally go where they belong
AND
all my work in the hpcalc.org is free to be used and modified by any person
JUST DON'T CLAIM IT WAS ALL YOUR WORK !!

Elias1976

Dec 27, 2010, 4:39:25 PM12/27/10
On 27 dic, 18:35, zuarth zuaritx <zuar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> INFO ABOUT INFORMATIC PIRATEShttps://www.gdt.guardiacivil.es/webgdt/home_alerta.php
>
> Gaak & CesarV are suplanting me  because I denuncied they are
> plagiarist
> CesarV made a translation of "Programming in System RPL" and
> plagiated
> the work of Eduardo M Kalinowski & Carsten Dominikhttp://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.hp48/browse_thread/thread/df9...
> CesarV down carloshp50 afirmed:
> Gaak made some time ago a translation too, he plagiated the Donelly's
> work
> Gaak sent me on 24 dic:
> Chúpale la pinga a Franco. Nadie te hace caso, imbécil,
> jajajajajajjajaja. Eres una gran nada. Mediocre, no puedes entender
> nada del lenguaje ensamblador y por eso te molestas, cabeza de
> chorlito.
> Gaak plagiates the Donelly's Work in ML
> José Manuel Ruiz Muñozhttp://zuaritx.blogspot.com
> When someone makes fishing (suplanting identities in internet is a
> lack). It is a shame there is people as you, Gustavo Portales & Cesar
> Vasquez. You plagiate works of others to be honored.
> Because of you, both, zuaritx (12/27/2010) returns:
> You, Gustavo Portales & Cesar Vasquez are making some lacks attenting
> to my honor suplanting my identity, you are informatic pirates
> plagiating me, too. For you it is not enough with Eduardo M
> Kalinowsky
> & Carten Dominik, either Donelly.http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.hp48/browse_thread/thread/72b...http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.hp48/browse_thread/thread/732...http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.hp48/browse_thread/thread/192...http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.hp48/browse_thread/thread/5be...http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.hp48/browse_thread/thread/48b...http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.hp48/browse_thread/thread/3d6...http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.hp48/browse_thread/thread/97b...
> Some author's explained to you that you are not in the good way.
> José Manuel Ruiz Muñozhttp://zuaritx.blogspot.com
> Save Authors: Respect their ideaswww.zuaritx.loquegustes.comwas my old site, I closed to protest
> against plagiarism made by Cesar Vasquez with "Programming in System
> RPL", I was retired since (12/14/2010).http://topcamhp.blogspot.com, here you can download one program made
> by me, José Manuel Ruiz Muñoz, in adictoshp I signed as Zuaritx, I
> left my participation on 12/14/2010, I denuncied two plagiators,
> first
> Cesar, later Gustavo (thanks to Andytr to check Gustavo's plagiarism)
> and they are pissed with me, for that reason they are making all to
> discredit me, José Manuel Ruiz Muñoz.
>
> On 26 dic, 07:20, "Veli-Pekka.Nousiainen"
> > JUST DON'T CLAIM IT WAS ALL YOUR WORK !!- Ocultar texto de la cita -
>
> - Mostrar texto de la cita -

Ya tío cortala.... trato de buscar post interesantes y no veo nada más
que tu ego herido.... recuperate, sal a pasear, no se, pero no eches a
perder este grupo tambien...
Te has dado cuenta la cantidad de informacion interesante que hay acá
y tu la ensucias de esta manera?....

zuarth zuaritx

Dec 27, 2010, 11:17:03 PM12/27/10
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!! http://zuaritx.tumblr.com
Someone is fishing my identity here in comp.sys.hp48 as "Zuaritx" when
mine is "zuarth zuaritx" and my name in the blog with my personal
dates, photo and name (José Manuel Ruiz Muñoz)
Carefully,
José Manuel Ruiz Muñoz

CesarV

Dec 12, 2010, 10:14:46 AM12/12/10
This is the new manual of System RPL with Debug4x (in spanish).

It has 42 chapters and 600 pages with examples for use in the editor
of Debug 4x.

You can download it in the next page:

http://honradoshp.foroactivo.com/system-rpl-f11/manual-en-system-rpl-t115.htm#464

* This manual is free.
* This is just a preview of the manual. A more complete manual will be
uploaded in the coming weeks.

Autor: César Vásquez Alvarado
Lima Perú
Foro: HonradosHP: http://honradoshp.foroactivo.com

Honrados HP is the best forum of HP calculators.

zuarth zuaritx

Dec 12, 2010, 1:39:28 PM12/12/10
"Programación en SistemaLPI" this is a preview that you can see in
this link: http://www.adictoshp.org/node/1997
Free download is on epigraph 3. System
Translation based on the original "Programming in SystemRPL" of
Eduardo M Kalinowski and Casten Dominik.

José Manuel Ruiz Muñoz
http://zuaritx.loquegustes.com

carloshp50

Dec 12, 2010, 2:52:18 PM12/12/10

CesarV thank you very much.

The manual is great.

I've already downloaded and there are many examples.

The DoInputForm chapter has 88 pages with many examples.

FILER the chapter is also very comprehensive, and also chapters
LibraryData, Browser48, Browser49 and Browser224.

Jacob Wall

Dec 12, 2010, 5:18:21 PM12/12/10
Great job! With all the examples provided, this document can be helpful
for those not speaking Spanish also.

zuarth zuaritx

Dec 12, 2010, 7:09:29 PM12/12/10
"Programming inSystemRPL" is an orginał work Eduardo M Kalinowski and
Carsten Dominik Cesar has not made it Cesar made a plagiarism of that
work completely adjudicated author when he was a translator and author
and creator of examples in SystemRPL
Cesar must recognise their actually authors as Eduardo M Kalinowski
and Carsten Dominik
Congratulations for the examples

Jose Manuel Ruiz Muñoz
hp Graphing Calculators
www.zuaritx.loquegustes.com

TW

Dec 13, 2010, 1:07:00 PM12/13/10

Cesar, it is definitely more appropriate to list yourself as
translator and author of the new examples. I hope permission was
sought from both first. . .

While this was a great effort and will be very valuable, respect of
other's work is one of the important things that keeps the HP
calculator community moving forward. Having other people recognize
your work and desire to expand on it is very rewarding, but having
someone take something without permission always makes you less likely
to do more in the future.

TW

Andreas Möller

Dec 13, 2010, 3:23:21 PM12/13/10
Hello,

it should also be right and proper to mention the various contributors

See page iii, Acknowledgments in ‘Programming in System RPL’, Second
Edition.

Regards,
Andreas
http://www.software49g.gmxhome.de

zuarth zuaritx

Dec 13, 2010, 11:33:12 PM12/13/10

It is magnific that someone makes an effort to show his advance to
others, but translate over 700 pages and sign the new one translated
to other language by translator as author when he only is a translator
and includes few pages of examples as an original idea.
Imagine: "Theory of Relativity" is translated to Chinese and the
translator sign as yours when all know that Albert Einstein is the
Author, it is only a plagiarism. It is cheap excuse that saying it is
a free manual, when the sign corresponds to others: Eduardo M
Kalinowki & Carsten Dominik.
Authors must be respected.
Congratulations for the examples in this CesarV can say he is the
legitimate author, but the rest (over 700 pages) is a plagiarism. It
is to praise someone wants to bring their experience, but it is wrong
to usurp the work of others.
Many people has Programming in SystemRPL as a Reference.

Plagiarism by CesarV: Programming in SystemRPL by Eduardo M Kalinowski
and Carsten Dominik.

Jacob Wall

Dec 14, 2010, 12:15:41 AM12/14/10
Ok, well I didn't see it necessary to stretch my imagination so far as
to expect someone would try to pass off a translation as their own
original work, especially 100's of pages of System RPL programming
reference material, logic from my point of view renders that as very
improbable... IMHO this is not what the intent of the 'translator' is
either, however from the original post:

> Autor: César Vásquez Alvarado
> Lima Perú
> Foro: HonradosHP: http://honradoshp.foroactivo.com

the 'Autor' portion doesn't look good, I agree. I looked at the
documentation and saw some very good examples that are not in the
original document. The new examples would be a great addition to the
original also I thought.

Anyways, to get to the point, can Cesar Vasquez Alvarado confirm that he
has or has not received permission to distribute a translation of
"Programming in System RPL", along with additional content?

I personally do not know either zuarth zuaritx or CesarV, and do not
know the story behind this work, but I do find it interesting how so
very quickly accusations of plagiarism are coming forward, meanwhile
evidence for or against is lacking...

I'm not interested in becoming part of some behind-the-scenes argument,
just curious what the real story is behind this.

Jacob

Gustavo Portales

Dec 14, 2010, 8:48:58 AM12/14/10

1. for long years many contributors (including José Manuel Ruiz Muñoz
aka zuaritx) speak about a translation for the sysRPL documentation
written by Carsten & Eduardo.

2. after long years (slowly) of working, appears Cesar V. and shows
your document, "inspired" on the document by Carsten & Eduardo. This
document written entirely in spanish language is called "SysRPL with
Debug4x", and includes as acknowledgment to Carsten & Eduardo. The
new document isn't same as original, it is a modified version (and
translated) by Cesar V.

3. zuaritx will not tolerate anyone has done in less time and start a
campaign for all groups against the new document.

4. after many nasty comments against Cesar V, the thread is locked
from AdictosHP by Jhusel.

5. zuaritx is now deleting (AdictosHP) all your posts because it
supports the "crime" forum. zuaritx says it already has a lawyer to
make a claim.

Finally, The new document does not include any comment like: Written
by Cesar V.

www.gaak.org
- Gaak -

zuarth zuaritx

Dec 14, 2010, 11:55:28 PM12/14/10
HUMAN HISTORY:

1) Cristobal Colon discovered a land that must called Colombia, but
Americo Vespuccio supplanted him and for that the entire world knows
that land as America.

2) It is actually marvellous that an experienced user in SystemRPL
wants to translate the reference System Manual including examples and
new topics. But sign the work of others is detestable. Is a question
of scientific integrity.

3) I only can talk about Programming in SystemRPL because is the
unique text that I have read about SystemRPL

4) I have no idea of System, I only have read Programming in SystemRPL
and I can talk of this work with huge consideration.

HOW MANY LIES TO RECOGNIZE THAT CesarV IS NOT THE AUTHOR?

> 1. for long years many contributors (including José Manuel Ruiz Muñoz
> aka zuaritx) speak about a translation for the sysRPL documentation
> written by Carsten & Eduardo.

This is true, but as you say, translation, not to sign someone that
translation as a intelectual property, is a big difference. I am
humble and I only want to help others, nothing more. But I supposed
that GNU allow to translate without permission and in adictoshp post a
participant showed a post redirect to that is not like this, so it is
a fault, for that reason I removed all documents and links to save the
fault. When I put in contact with the other Translator, CesarV, his
prepotent attitude and arrogancy was defended even in adictoshp. So,
most of you must be polite and sincerous when you talk because you
know exactly that you defend an lie, the truth is a plagiarism.
It is important to notice that I asked permission to publicite to all
the participants that send me his work translated.

> 2. after long years (slowly) of working, appears Cesar V. and shows
> your document, "inspired" on the document by Carsten & Eduardo. This
> document written entirely in spanish language is called "SysRPL with
> Debug4x", and includes as acknowledgment to Carsten &  Eduardo. The
> new document isn't same as original, it is a modified version (and
> translated) by Cesar V.

I can speak about this document, I do not know anything about it.

> 3. zuaritx will not tolerate anyone has done in less time and start a
> campaign for all groups against the new document.

This is not true, for me it is irrelevant, it is fantastic to include
examples of experienced user in System, but it is amoral and very
cheap sign an entire work of other excusing with a little
Acknowlegment to them. I offered him adictoshp translation that I was
managing. It is obvius it is better. But I saw that was a race for
him, for me it was amazing. For that reason I detected easy the
plagiarism even it is easy only with having a look of the index pages.
I can undestand how someone sign as yours a traslation?

> 4. after many nasty comments against Cesar V, the thread is locked
> from AdictosHP by Jhusel.

This is a lie, I exposed clearly that is an plagiarism, many
participants were agree with the evidence. As plagiarism, phony and
hustler. He knows perfectly that over 700 pages are created by others
not by him.

> 5. zuaritx is now deleting (AdictosHP) all your posts because it
> supports the "crime" forum. zuaritx says it already has a lawyer to
> make a claim.

Gustavo do not know why I was deleting my post on adictoshp.
I send a request to be removed from the forum because there was
censured, so, that was my unique way to protest with energy to be
removed, but I can understand why I am banned and not removed because
in my e-mail I have not got any message with that question. Why?

> Finally, The new document does not include any comment like: Written
> by Cesar V.

Because he is not the original Author. It is simple to recognize.
I suggest to get the Author's Permission

> www.gaak.org

Gustavo Portales, you have disappointed me defending lies.

> - Gaak -

I put on my humble site the plagiarism with the work of Programming in
SystemRPL by Eduardo M Kalinowski & Carsten Dominik.

José Manuel Ruiz Muñoz
http://zuaritx.loquegustes.com

No plagiarism · Save Authors and their ideas

JaiMeza

Dec 15, 2010, 10:14:38 AM12/15/10
CALMA José Manuel Ruiz Muñoz, entiendo tu denuncia sobre PLAGIO, pero
lo mas inteligente antes de atacar a otro ser humano, es proponerle a
que corrija su ERROR, en este caso se solucionaba incluyendo unas
palabras que son los nombres de los autores y creadores del texto en
ingles. le he escrito y le pedi a César Vásquez Alvarado que corrija
su error, no lo ha echo aun. Tu actitud de eliminar informacion que tu
mismo escribiste lo tomo como VANDALISMO peor que PLAGIO, al igual que
Cesar si eres MACHO vuelve al foro de adictosHP repara el ERROR que
has cometido, yo olvido lo que paso y participa nuevamente. así seras
mejor que César Vásquez Alvarado.

zuarth zuaritx

Dec 15, 2010, 7:31:53 PM12/15/10
On 15 dic, 16:14, JaiMeza <jhaim...@gmail.com> wrote:
> CALMA...

PLAGIARISM: DEFINITION
Action "essentially copied the works of others, giving them as their
own" .1 From a legal standpoint, plagiarism is an infringement of
copyright in an artistic or intellectual of any kind, which occurs
when a work is presented self or others as original. Thus, a person
commits plagiarism when you copy or imitate something that does not
belong posing as the author of it.

The skills of a person not authorized to sign as their own works.

I would like to be removed from Adictoshp because moderators defend
PLAGIARISM and CENSURE.

I have nothing to prove.

PLAGIO: DEFINICION
Acción de "copiar en lo sustancial obras ajenas, dándolas como
propias".1 Desde el punto de vista legal, el plagio es una infracción
del derecho de autor sobre una obra artística o intelectual de
cualquier tipo, que se produce cuando se presenta una obra ajena como
propia u original. Así pues, una persona comete plagio cuando copia o
imita algo que no le pertenece haciéndose pasar por el autor de ello.

Las habilidades de una persona no le autorizan a firmar obras como
propias.

No deseo formar parte de Adictoshp por defender el PLAGIO y la
CENSURA.

No tengo nada que demostrar.

JaiMeza

Dec 15, 2010, 8:40:15 PM12/15/10
Te apresuraste José Manuel Ruiz Muñoz, AdictosHP no protege el
plagio, voy ha solucionar el supuesto plagio
solo hay un mal entendido en la edicion.

Tienes chance de recuperar la informacion eliminada

teclee en GOOGLE "José Manuel Ruiz zuaritx adictoshp" repetir la
búsqueda e incluir los resultados omitidos.

zuarth zuaritx

Dec 16, 2010, 3:28:41 AM12/16/10
-----------------
a. English / Inglés
b. Spanish / Español
------------------
a. English / Inglés

I'm not mistaken, I had 495 post, the last time 478. "Censorship
habemus"
I was criticized and humiliated by exposing plagiarism. Politely I
invited by email to be rectified and he refused that.
In adictoshp post was 495, after less. Humbly I find it embarrassing
having to completely self-immolation protest to protect some authors
and references. An author is the owner of his writings and as author
of them (adictoshp post) and having been labeled with singularities as
fascist, picon, vandal racist and I think they're wonderful as they
are to tell me FASCIST AND HOOLIGAN WITH REASON and motivate tantrum
absurd as an excuse for me to coordinate a document to translate in
the HP Graphing calculators' universe the reference work of SystemRPL
in Adictoshp forum. And having to raise to the forum comp.sys.hp48 is
something very painful and regrettable, since it is clear and obvious
plagiarism. To deny such evidence is what has been done and insults me
a constant tone.

I will be Grateful with all the kindness and courtesy to be removed
from Adictoshp Forum since suffered humiliation and censorship on me
is unfounded, well known as disclosed and acknowledged on the website
of Eric Rechling (bhdgi thank you for telling the link the site of
Eric)

The international standard is very well respected at the site of Eric
Rechling:
http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=7263

Instead it is wrong corrected Word/pdf document because of to
legitimate authors must be included in the cover, the other authors or
references to not have Plagiarism must reference works inside pages.

When making revisions, translations and improvements in the form of
relevant examples or otherwise the reference work references such as
"Translated by", "Reviewed by ",...

[AN EXAMPLE OF FORMAL ASPECTS] (Only in Spanish)

Saludos, / Regards,
José Manuel Ruiz Muñoz
http://zuaritx.loquegustes.com/
No al plagio · Salvemos al Autor / No plagiarism · Save the Author

b. Spanish / Español

No estoy equivocado: tenía 495 post, la última vez que entre 478.
"censura habemus"
Fui censurado y vejado por exponer un plagio. Invite educadamente por
correo electronico a que se rectificase y se nego
En adictoshp tenía 495 post, luego menos. Humildemente me parece
penoso tener que protestar autoinmolandome por completo para proteger
a unos autores y sus referencias. Un autor es propietario de sus
escritos y como autor de ellos (post de adictoshp) habiendo sido
calificado de singularidades como fascista, picon, racista y vandalo
me parece que están maravillosamente como están para que se me diga
FASCISTA Y VANDALO CON RAZÓN y motivar una excusa absurda como
pataleta por mi persona por coordinar un documento que tradujese la
obra de referencia en SystemRPL en el universo de las calculadoras
gráficas hp en el foro Adictoshp. Y tener que elevar al foro
comp.sys.hp48 es algo penoso y muy lamentable, ya que es evidente y
obvio el plagio. Negar tal evidencia es lo que se ha efectuado e
improperiarme una tónica constante.

Agradecería con toda la amabilidad y cortesía del mundo ser borrado
del Foro Adictoshp ya que la vejación y censura sufrida sobre mi
persona es infundada y bien reconocida tal como se expone y reconoce
en el sito de Eric Rechling (Agradezco a bhdgi por notificarme el
enlace en el sito de Eric)

La normativa internacional que está muy bien respetada en el sitio de
Eric Rechling:
http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=7263

En cambio está mal rectificado en el documento Word/pdf ya que sus
legítimos autores han de constar en la portada, el resto de autores o
referencias para no ser Plagio se han de referenciar sus obras en
páginas interiores.

Cuando se realizan revisiones, traducciones o mejoras en forma de
ejemplos u otra naturaleza relevante se incluyen referencias del tipo:
"Traducido por", "Revisado por",...

[UN EJEMPLO DE ASPECTOS FORMALES] (Sólo en español / only in Spanish)

@ PORTADA: "Programación en System RPL" traducción de "Programming in
System RPL"
Quedando algo asi:
Programación en
System RPL
Con Debug4x
por Eduardo M Kalinowski y Carsten Dominik (tamaño 1)

Traducida, revisada y aplicaciones practicas (tamaño 2)
por César Vásquez Alvarado

HONRADOSHP
visita el foro: http...
(tamaño 3)
(tamaño 1) > (tamaño 2) >= (tamaño 3)

NOTA: Al presentar copyright de autor la autorización expresa del
autor(es) se hace necesaria en la obra basada, las GNU las supuse
fatal ya que no las leí, craso error, al leerlas como me indico un
amigo forero y mi propio abogado descubrí que permiten la libre
distribución pero no la modificación de cualquier tipo. El uso es bajo
la responsabilidad del usuario final.

@ PAGINAS INTERIORES: Se referencia la obra y el autor.
"OBRA" por autores
"Programming in System RPL" por Eduardo de Mattos Kalinowski y Carsten
Dominik

"Obra x, cap 24,47" Carlos Ramirez
"Obra y, pag 238-281"Julio Caballero
"Obra z cap 1,11, 18"Joe Horn
"Programa p" Bill Graves
"Obra t" Jurjen N.E. Bos

A la persona "q" por la revisión de la edición, al testeador "k" por
"la tarea...", a ..

@ CAPITULOS: Referencias
CAPITULO x. La cosa y

(pie de página) Del original "obra-capitulo z. la cosa t"

@ PAGINAS CUALESQUIERA: Referencias marginales
Las citas o referencias se hacen en cadenas de caracteres o con
superidices con números. Está ultima es la más extendida. Si la
referenciación es excesiva se omite y se ubican los capítulos en el
espacio de "Obra . Autor" Del principio.
...la relación de Ulises(1)

(1) Del original "...." del autor "k"

Se pueden encontrar más referenciaciones en documentación técnica y
científica. Una muy socorrida por su sencillez se puede localizar en
la wikipedia. En general estas son las mas interesantes, la
referenciación de imágenes suele ser bastante menos rígida, entre una
de las técnicas más aceptadas es la ubicación bajo la foto "Cortesia
de..."

Saludos, / Regards,
José Manuel Ruiz Muñoz
http://zuaritx.loquegustes.com/
No al plagio · Salvemos al Autor / No plagiarism · Save the Author

zuarth zuaritx

Dec 17, 2010, 2:45:10 AM12/17/10
---------- English / Inglés

SYSTEM RPL WITH DEBUG4X: Debugging the lack of plagiarism (Thanks to
pdnpdk for the link)

This link is rectifying the hint plagiarism of the work of Eduardo M
Kalinowski and Carsten Dominik "Programming in System RPL". It is a
term that has been clarified found out a modest contribution of a user
(zuaritx (12/14/2010)) to preserve the authors, because in the
background are the authors who take the pioneer trouble to illustrate
others and it is grateful for that gesture on their part.

The truth is the strongest reason and censure is the key to the
protest is effective. Unfortunately, sometimes, the protests are to be
measured in proportion to censor the truth and enter the challenge.

The question remains whether it has requested permission from the
authors, although it is making clear that the will of the authors in
the original manuscript is that learning to serve others, surely
delighted that his work to be translated into another language.
Perhaps the contribution also in the English language would be of
great significance for many other people could make progress.

Download Link:
http://unasur.jimdo.com/manual-system-rpl-con-debug-4x/

CONGRATULATIONS:
· For recognizing the pioneer authors and to be modified the offense
or lack.
· For providing examples of the computer package debug4x
· For help with personal experience and translating the System
reference work in the language of Cervantes.

Saludos, / Regards,
José Manuel Ruiz Muñoz

http://zuaritx.blogspot.com/
Salvar al autor: Respeta sus ideas / Save Authors: Respect their ideas
En memoria de Cristobal Colón que descubrio COLOMBIA, y no América /
In memory of Christopher Columbus who discovered COLOMBIA, not America

---------- Spanish / Español

SYSTEM RPL CON DEBUG4X: Depurando la falta de plagio (Gracias a pdnpdk
por el enlace)

En este enlace se esta rectificando el amago plagio de la obra de
Eduardo M Kalinowski y Carsten Dominik "Programming in System RPL", es
una pena que se haya precisado enterar una modesta aportación de un
usuario (zuaritx (14/12/2010)) para preservar a los autores, ya que en
el fondo son estos autores que se toman la molestia pionera de
ilustrar a los demás y es de agradecer ese gesto por su parte.

La verdad es la razón más poderosa y censurarla es la clave para que
las protestas se hagan efectivas. Lamentablemente, a veces, las
protestas se han de medir en la proporción que se censura la verdad y
se entra en la provocación.

Queda por saber si se ha solicitado permiso a los autores, aunque
dejando claro que la voluntad de los autores en el manuscrito original
es la de que sirva para aprender a otros, seguramente se muestren
encantados de que su obra se desee traducir a otra lengua. Quizá el
aporte también en la lengua inglesa sería de gran trascendencia para
que otras muchas personas pudiesen progresar.

Enlace de descarga:
http://unasur.jimdo.com/manual-system-rpl-con-debug-4x/

FELICITACIONES:
· Por reconocer a los autores creadores y estar modificando la falta.
· Por aportar ejemplos con el paquete informático debug4x
· Por contribuir con la experiencia personal y traducir la obra de
referencia de System a la lengua de Cervantes.

Saludos, / Regards,
José Manuel Ruiz Muñoz

http://zuaritx.blogspot.com/
Salvar al autor: Respeta sus ideas / Save Authors: Respect their ideas
En memoria de Cristobal Colón que descubrio COLOMBIA, y no América /
In memory of Christopher Columbus who discovered COLOMBIA, not America

miCchelange

Dec 17, 2010, 6:10:34 PM12/17/10
Greetings, my lords!

zuaritx:

Until finally changed the tantrums and screaming by a coherent
behavior, man!

many people protested against plagiarism before you, and did it right
and better ways that you, Mr. zuaritx!

I read that cesarv (now-unasurhp-) answered and handled requests for
correction adictoshp, another forista more educated than you! " (User
comment: CompSystems)

http://www.adictoshp.org/node/2134 # comment-10676

own content within a forum are the heritage of the forum;

You destroyed a heritage of everyone in adictoshp forum!
(As the comments you deleted by you, messy completely forum comments
that innocent Hispanic)
Bottom line: it's a protest with a complete lack of respect!

you have victimized everyone you naively tries to defend his protest!
NOT the same thing happens here!

... Too tantrum for you to have those years in the face ...

Only those listed as authors and employees in the programming
documents and RPL ASM's most famous and valuable ... only they have
the right to cast the first stone!

... You are not a renowned author, no less!

by the way, sure you want to also start against earlier documents that
are easily comparable obvious similarity to recent events ...

but I looked a little ...

and you have not made any comments IN PARTICULAR on other publications
in Spanish,
For example:

http://www.hpcalc.org/hp49/docs/programming/manualsysrpl.zip
http://www.geocities.ws/tifosis/manuales/ManualML.zip
http://www.hpcalc.org/hp49/docs/programming/manualsystemrpl.zip

then, what happened? not say anything he pleases?

... Or maybe the media show that starred zuaritz is only a personal
issue against cesarv?

... Is it the result of EGO hurt and despair by the loss to another
published before zuaritz and self-assigned project to translate the
legendary anti book "programming in SysRPL" in the same Spanish-
speaking forum has hurt zuaritz ?

nobody is going to do things as one would think, only an infant begins
to mourn when the rest have not paid attention ...!

my salutations to CesarV, a very valuable work yours!,
I read in the forum zuaritx affected by today, which interestingly has
not published anything SysRPL-programming, which CesarV has also been
very willing to revisions to be proposed for the recognition of
authorship ...

the pace and without further ado ... surprising?

I salute and congratulate that UNASURHP (pre-cesarv-) finally
published!,

It is YOUR OWN AND PLENTY OF MATERIAL IN SPANISH!, An undeniable and
valuable achievement, gentlemen!

gooood bye!

NO TO PLAGIARISM!
YES ON MEASURE EARLY!

zuarth zuaritx

Dec 18, 2010, 6:31:48 AM12/18/10
PLAGIARISM: Save the Authors and their ideas (zuaritx informing -
Radio Patio Informando)
http://zuaritx.blogspot.com/

Save Authors: Respect their ideas

Campaign to discredit the irrelevant mark zuaritx which was retired
12/14/2010. This campaign is supported by some people who approved
PLAGIARISM. This is detestable, if there are any one with time to
check this links with some suspicious

On 18 dic, 00:10, miCchelange <micchelange.8.bald...@gmail.com> wrote:

If there are any one with time to check this links with some
suspicious PLAGIARISM as miCchelange shows, I have no time to download
and check, I only know "Programming in SystemRPL":

> Greetings, my lords!

Eraséeeee una vez un circoooo, lleno de...

"amigos de adictoshp" (1) : Dirigido a Jhusel (sabes que digo la
verdad, cheeeee lo se Sr zuaritx a un nick, ¡qué punto!, ¿para cuando
la estatua por pardillo a zuaritx?,... el cerrar el tema fué el
detonante de borrar al apestado zuaritx, ¡Qué viva la censura! ¿Dónde
estará Mazinger Z y Bugs Bunny?), Gaak (no entiendo tu actitud, por
una cuestión de integridad he borrado el TED de Mika Heiskanen que
modificaste para la hp48), Elias (no era preciso perder los papeles,
aunque entiendo tus nervios) y todos los que me odian como CompSystems
(que me colgaría de un palo y me ahorcaria si pudiese, VANDALISMO es
con obras ajenas, compi, con mi obra el Diccionario recoge varias la
más elegante para mi gusto es SACRIFICIO, aunque los puritanos dirían
MARI-CON-E-TIZADO o SANTI-IRIZADO), Ever (lo de picon, me suena Mojo
Picón de Canarias).

Estimados amigos de adictoshp (1)
si me quiero ir
dejadme en paz
todos los logros para vosotros
subid al cielo como heroes
y plagiar a Dios como campeones

Quiero pensar que el amigo Edwin Cordoba ha seguido una corriente por
su cargo y ha tenido que dirimir una situación complicada, habría
agradecido que me hubiese borrado, no creo que usted hubiese censurado
nada, dada su integridad en cada una de sus manifestaciones y su buen
gusto en sus formas en todo momento.

Mis más sinceras disculpas a Pablo Serrano por incluir en una
situación nerviosa en un mismo saco a todas las personas estos días
pasados a la totalidad del foro cuando es a una parte de los mismos
cuando son unos pocos como bien matiza usted, no sé como hubiese
reaccionado usted en mi situación, pero cualquier persona integra se
pira, pero no me eliminan caballero, ni solicitándolo por correo
interno, ni al ciberespia, ni por la firma, ni por señales de humo, ni
por ninguna de las maneras.

No quiero formar parte del foro porque se me censuro el tema "Plagio
de la obra de otro Autor". Mi superprotesta ante la provocación ha
sido por lo que veo escasa. ¿De dónde se sacan que quiero destruir el
foro Adictoshp? Nada tiene que ver que una persona tenga aptitudes
para firmar algo que no le pertenece, la libertad de expresión con
respeto es lo que se ha de efectuar, ¿Dónde he sido grosero en
adictoshp? ¡aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Si, mire que usted borro los post,
ya pero para decirme cosas bonitas y agradables al oido por el tema
"Plagio de obras de otro autor" y censurarla si son diestros, ágiles y
bien cualificados, para contar mentiras en el foro com.sys.hp48, donde
los participantes han dejado claro que no es decoroso el plagio aunque
sea un buen aporte la documentación práctica. ¿qué es rigor? Pues
parece que es una fresa que se come un caballo.

> zuaritx: el 14/12/2010 se retiro de adictoshp pero fue baneado, ¿por qué no fue borrado? ¿Lo tendrá que solicitar en chino mandarín? ¿Tendrá que ir en globo a la Luna? ¿tendrá que plagiar la obra de Gaak para que sea borrado? ¿Se plagiará asi mismo? ¿Se dará palmaditas en la espalda para decir que tontin es que no le entienden? ¡No se vayan todavía tras la publicidad podrán dirimir quién es quien, si el gato vuela, la gacela pía y si Plantón plagio a Ulises, ¿o fue a Cervantes?

Jose Manuel Ruiz Muñoz, se plagiara a si mismo para ser victima de
algo por fin, ¡Será zoquete el tio!

Las victimas reales son Eduardo M Kalinowski y Carsten Dominik, se
les agradece el esfuerzo para crear su primera edición para la hp48 y
una revisión para la hp49.

Hay gente que es muy desagradecida y se cree el ombligo del mundo
porque tiene unas cualidades, eso no lo hace estar por encima de nadie
solo ser arrogante ante los demás.
"Y SIN EMBARGO GIRA" Galileo Galilei (Antes de ser asesinado por la
Iglesia)

Dedicado a todos los que defendéis el plagio de obras para figurar en
algún sitio:
http://zuaritx.blogspot.com/
P.D. ¿Probando en chino se enterarán de que zuaritx desea ser borrado
de adictoshp?
“努力學習是中國希望被遣送zuaritx adictoshp?

zuarth zuaritx

Dec 19, 2010, 12:12:06 AM12/19/10
ALL THE TRUTH:

Especial thanks to binkisiatis for the next link:
http://networkedblogs.com/bPl73
If you have any problem you can read it here the entire document:
http://zuaritx.blogspot.com/search/label/censura%20%2F%20censorship

Daniel Oliva

Dec 19, 2010, 7:31:19 PM12/19/10

Your posts will not be deleted because that would go against the
forum's integrity and legibility (which you already messed with).

Your contributions were always highly appreciated by all members, but
you can't do whatever you want with the forum.

Try to remove your posts from this newsgroup: you can't do it.

We don't hate you, we just don't understand your attitude.

zuarth zuaritx

zuarth zuaritx

Dec 27, 2010, 5:17:45 PM12/27/10
Consulta aqui, es interesante: Alguien ha realizando fishing con mi
persona, no he sido yo quien ha publicado
https://www.gdt.guardiacivil.es/webgdt/home_alerta.php

Elias no soy el que ha firmado anteriormente se ha diseñado fishing y
una campaña de descrédito de mi persona
aparezco como zuarth zuaritx, no como Zuaritx, tal como aparecía en
adictoshp, es fácil que Gaak te pueda informar de qué sucede con el
fishing, ya que es alguien de adictoshp quien está detras.