Unofficial Emu48 Update

cgi...@swol.de

Apr 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/21/98

An unofficial update of Emu48 is available at
http://privat.swol.de/ChristophGiesselink for download. It based on the
original Emu48 V1.0 and solve some problems especially with NT. I'm still
working on this emulator (ie. adding serial support), but I have some
hardware specific questions:

- are interrupts edge or level triggered?
- an interrupt is in service, another interrupt occur, what will happen after
the RTI command? Will the requested interrupt be serviced or ignored?
- the current implementation of timer1/2 isn't correct, I need information
when a timer interrupt occur (seem to be 0x0 -> 0xf in timer1), and the
behavior of the timer control registers (i.e. service request bit). I have
some problems with the interrupt handling, when I slow down the emulation
speed.
- I need the machine cycles for commands not found in the HP 71 (not
described in SASM.DOC, marked with **)

There is a french description of interrupt handling, but I can read only
english or german documents.

Any information is welcome.

Greetings Christoph Gießelink, cgi...@swol.de