EE●Pro / EEPro / EE Pro: for HP 49

GaaK

Oct 4, 2005, 1:16:44 PM10/4/05
Yes!, now GaaK presents:

EE●Pro available for HP 49 (emu48)

This version is beta, enjoy it!

EE●Pro is a software ultra-fast and easy to use for the HP 49, and an
invaluable aid in solving a variety of practical problems encountered
by both students and professionals in electrical engineering. Designed
for speed, accuracy, and ease of use, this software gives the user the
ability to find quick solutions to sets of complex problems. It is akin
to carrying a full set of “solutions in your pocket”.

www.gaak.org

October 04, 2005
- Gustavo Portales -
- GaaK -

timwe...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2005, 4:56:28 PM10/4/05
Not to sound negative or anything. . . but wasn't this program a
commercial product on a memory card? Did you get permission to
convert/release it? Or am I thinking of a different program?

TW

bokubob

Oct 4, 2005, 7:08:15 PM10/4/05
"UNAUTHORIZED!" ?

timwe...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2005, 11:01:41 PM10/4/05
> "UNAUTHORIZED!" ?

Umm. . . don't know why, but try an empty list as input for the 4th
command.

TW

GaaK

Oct 5, 2005, 12:11:53 PM10/5/05
EE*Pro only available for emu48 (HP49G).

This is version beta.

Soon: The patch! (it is easy), only replace the command EE.

Please, test in your emu48,

- GaaK -

GaaK

Oct 5, 2005, 12:20:15 PM10/5/05
I do not have any permission, EEPro for HP49 is based on EEPro
(RAMcard) for HP48, written by Sparcom Corporation.I have not had form
to contact to me with them.

EEPro for HP49 is freeware, but if there is some problem, I retire it
of the www.

Regards
- GaaK -

timwe...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2005, 2:36:20 PM10/5/05
Ah OK. I thought you'd copied it out of the card or something. I see
now that it is only based on that.

TW

Harold Climer

Oct 5, 2005, 4:58:58 PM10/5/05

I can understand not using coprighted software, but a problem I have
had is using or modifying software that is no longer being sold or
supported by the originlal producer.
The company still holds the copyright,and and has no intention of ever
supporting it or getting any money for it but will not allow
mdification etc. They are holding it in limbo.

Harold A. Climer
Dept,Of Physics,Geology & Astronomy
U.T.Chattanooga
Room 318 Grote Hall
615 McCallie Ave
Chattanooga TN 37403
423-425-4546

GaaK

Oct 18, 2005, 12:48:40 PM10/18/05

JB2 wrote:
> ok, maybe I'm missing something really simple here, but I extracted
> the file to my SD card, popped it in and copied to Port2, then Cntrl-C
> . The commands come up as softmenues, but there are no menu boxs nor
> instructions on how to implement the various commands. Asside from the
> PDF discription sheet, I have no idea how to input variables.

1. You can try to use USAG.

2. The available version of EE*Pro is a version "beta" for emu48
(HP49G), and it is not guaranteed to run in a real HP (at the moment).
If you are able to run EE*Pro in a hp49g+ (for example with the method
that Tim mentions), you should only make it with Font Large (the
minifont is in construction). All this refers to the command EE.

The keys for EE command are:

*** NS ***
* [Arrows]
* [MODE] : Mode Settings
* [NXT] : NextRow Menu
* [ENTER]: Same RightArrow
* [+/-] : used for CHOOS (menu label)
* [VAR] : used for DESC (OPTS)
* [ON] : Quit

*** LS ***
* [MODE] : Same OPTS (menu label)
* [NXT] : PrevRow Menu
* [UP] : PrevPage items
* [DOWN] : NextPage items
* [VAR] : Same NS:LeftArrow (Back or UpDir)
* [BS] : Same RESET (menu label), used by Equations/../SOLVR
* [HIST] : Same VIEW (menu label), i.e. Reference/Transforms/../Def

*** RS ***
* [MODE] : Same press OPTS+[NXT]
* [UP] : First item
* [DOWN] : Last item
* [LEFT] : Same HOME (menu label)
* [6] : Same press OPTS+[UNITS]
* [ON] : TurnOff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The OPTS menu label:
SPD : Speed (incr)
UNITS: Units? (i.e. used by Equations/../SOLVR)
HELP : Help? (message for items)
FONT : FontLarge / MiniFont (FontLarge is FONT8)
DESC : Show HELP Description or value

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I won't unlock the security of the command, while I am not *sure* of
their correct operation in the calculator".

October 18, 2005
- GaaK -

JB2

Oct 20, 2005, 2:07:41 AM10/20/05
got it working great. Thanks for the help...the program is
OUTSTANDING!

On 18 Oct 2005 09:48:40 -0700, "GaaK" <NoExistT...@hotmail.com>

roozbeh....@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2005, 8:38:31 PM10/22/05
Hi, did you say you got EE-Pro working on an HP 49g+?? I would love to
get it working. I have this problem when I run the EE command, it says
"Unauthorized." What's this Emu48? Do I need that before I run the
EEpro software?

Rooz

Oct 23, 2005, 4:16:40 AM10/23/05
Gaak,

I would love to use this program; I just cannot figure out how to use
it. I have an HP49G+, and I get an "unauthorized" when I try to run
the EE command. Can you help?

Thanks,

Rooz

kiosky

Oct 23, 2005, 8:05:20 AM10/23/05
Maybe you should try an empty list as input for the 4th command:

{ } GOEE

Gustavo

bokubob

Oct 23, 2005, 2:31:10 PM10/23/05
roozbeh....@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi, did you say you got EE-Pro working on an HP 49g+??

I was confused too. What the author has done for this beta version of
the software is to limit it's use to 49g(+) emulators, so that if there
is a "big problem", it's limited to an easily restorable emulator
rather than someone's calculator. Once the author is reasonably sure
that it won't cause any big problems, he'll release a patch (mention in
this thread) which will allow the software to run on a real HP49g(+).

-Jonathan

GaaK

Oct 23, 2005, 8:49:11 PM10/23/05

EE*Pro is locked by GaaK for any other, except Emu48 (HP49G SERIAL
yyyyyy)
The patch (not guaranteed for 49g+):

:: 105 SetSysFlag 85 ClrSysFlag xFONT8 >FONT
ERRSET ROMPTR 304 74
ERRTRAP :: R> EVAL ERRJMP ;
5 ClrSysFlag 4 ClrSysFlag ;

Please! only use FontLarge (hp 49g+)

This for: EE*Pro b1A and b2A

- GaaK -

Rooz

Oct 24, 2005, 4:30:48 AM10/24/05
Ok now I understand; the code that you just put there, is that the
patch? I'd love to try it, I don't have anything terribly important on
the calc, so I would like to try that code if that's the patch. Do I
just run that code as a program? like enclosed with the << >>. Sorry
for sounding so ignorant, I'm a hardware guy ok not a software guy.
:-)

timwe...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2005, 7:46:25 AM10/24/05
If you didn't understand what he said, the best way is just to use the
current method of running the program or wait till the next version
comes out. You CAN use the program just fine by running the 4th
command in the libary with a stack argument of an empty list.

{ } ->

It is actually quite a bit of work to recompile that code into the
library on calc due to the size of the library. Alternatively, that
program he gave you could be compiled and run.

TW

Rooz

Oct 24, 2005, 8:05:39 AM10/24/05
I actually noticed that suggestion before, but when I hit the GOEE
button with a {} on the stack, it just seems to reset the calculator.

So that patch requires that I recompile the program with the source
code? Maybe I should just wait for the released version. :-)

Thanks guys.

kiosky

Oct 24, 2005, 10:58:41 AM10/24/05
It works fine on my 49g+, without this patch. Why? Is my calc blessed?

GaaK

Oct 24, 2005, 1:18:10 PM10/24/05

Uhmm, ok ok!

This code is SysRPL.

1. Select RPN mode

2. Execute: 256 ATTACH

3. Put the string on the stack (level 1):
"!RPL !NO CODE

:: 105 SetSysFlag 85 ClrSysFlag xFONT8 >FONT
ERRSET ROMPTR 304 74
ERRTRAP :: R> EVAL ERRJMP ;
5 ClrSysFlag 4 ClrSysFlag ;

@"

4. Execute: ASM 'EEPatch' STO

5. Run EEPatch

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please! only use FontLarge (hp 49g+)

This for: EE*Pro b1A and b2A

Added at my website screenshots for EE*Pro b3A (available soon)

Regards.

www.gaak.org
- GaaK -

Rooz

Oct 25, 2005, 3:18:54 AM10/25/05
When I say ASM 'EEPATCH' STO I get a box, "Error, Invalid File."

Maybe I have a screwed up ROM version?
When I type VERSION, I get:

"Version HP49-C
Revision #1.20"
Copyright HP 2003

Rooz

Oct 25, 2005, 5:13:25 AM10/25/05
Nevermind!!! I updated my ROM Code, and now it works... I run the
program with empty brackets. Wow, what a nice program!!!! Excellent.
Thanks for all the help, sorry I was a dumbo for so long.

GaaK

Oct 26, 2005, 11:42:37 AM10/26/05

Rooz ha escrito:

> Nevermind!!! I updated my ROM Code, and now it works... I run the
> program with empty brackets. Wow, what a nice program!!!! Excellent.
> Thanks for all the help, sorry I was a dumbo for so long.

EE-Pro is designed for HP 49G ROM 1.18+ or 49g+ ROM 2.00+.

Please, report bugs!

- GaaK -

Rooz

Oct 27, 2005, 3:53:08 AM10/27/05
Well my old one was 1.18, and when I ran the GOEE with the braces {} it
didn't work. But when I upgraded the ROM, it worked with the empty
brackets.

GaaK

Nov 15, 2005, 4:24:13 PM11/15/05
The EE*Pro project has been cancelled!!

November 15, 2005
- GaaK -

f4ding

Nov 15, 2005, 5:07:00 PM11/15/05
Any reason why?

f4ding

Nov 15, 2005, 5:07:48 PM11/15/05
Any reason why?

Brian Maguire remove this

Nov 15, 2005, 8:03:48 PM11/15/05
"f4ding" <f4d...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Any reason why?

Gaak canceled the project because he didn't have permission from the
copyright owner. Gaak's EE*Pro for the HP49 is a port of the HP48 version
which is a commercial product. In fact, EE*Pro is still being sold for the
HP48.

I'm the author of EE*Pro, and as it turns out, I've been working on an HP49
port. I originally ported most of EE*Pro to the HP49 a few years back, but
didn't have any official agreement with Da Vinci Technologies (formerly
Sparcom) so stopped work. I reached agreement with Da Vinci a few months ago
and have been working on EE*Pro in my spare time since. The official release
of EE*Pro for the HP49 should be later this month.

Needless to say I was shocked to find out that Gaak had reverse engineered
my code and had posted an HP49 port. I contacted Gaak and he removed EE*Pro
from his website immediately. (Thanks Gaak).

It's too bad that Gaak didn't first try to contact the copyright owner. If
he wanted to locate the copyright owner he could have posted a request here,
or simply contacted CalcPro which is actively selling EE*Pro for the HP48. I
can only imagine how much time he spend reverse engineering EE*Pro and
porting it to the HP49. I used a number of unsupported entry point in both
EE*Pro and Math*Pro. I also directly access the Stack and Editline
environments, which haved changed enough on the HP49 to cause major
problems. I saddens me that Gaak has to waste so much time.

It upsets me that Gaak pirated the code and released it to the public just
at the time when I'm working on an official release, but I can understand
how he thought the product had been orphaned. I also appreciate that he
removed it from his website immediately after I notified him. In the end I
don't have any harsh feeling. He is an excellent programmer to be able to
reverse engineer the code. I wish him all the best.

The good new is, you should see a fully functional EE*Pro that runs on the
HP49G+, supports more than just the large font, and supports the larger
HP49G+ display within a few weeks. You'll also see Math*Pro by the end of
the year and hopefully all the other Pocket Professional products early next
year.

Thanks,
Brian Maguire

Brother-Peter

Nov 16, 2005, 3:46:16 AM11/16/05
"Brian Maguire" <brianm (remove this) at saltire.com> wrote in message

Nice going Brian - we wait for you commercial release

Is there any change that you could somehow use Gaak's work?
Say, like a compensation of his wrong doings?

BTW: Gaak did a "marketing survey" for you
I think that EE*Pro will be accepted and some $$$ will flow in

GaaK

Nov 16, 2005, 9:41:09 AM11/16/05

The GaaK's projects, are free.

- GaaK -

Brother-Peter

Nov 16, 2005, 11:33:34 AM11/16/05
"GaaK" <NoExistT...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> The GaaK's projects, are free.
>
> - GaaK -

Nice to know - what next???

Brian Maguire remove this

Nov 16, 2005, 3:17:33 PM11/16/05
> Nice going Brian - we wait for you commercial release

Yes, it's been a long time waiting. ;)

> Is there any change that you could somehow use Gaak's work?
> Say, like a compensation of his wrong doings?

Gaak emailed me his source (thanks Gaak). The software for both EE*Pro and
Math*Pro are pretty much done, so I don't know how useful it will be. Maybe
he caught something I missed.

I know Gaak didn't have any ill-will, and I can imagine how much work he
spent. I will be updating the "about" screen to mention him. I know it's not
much, but at least his work won't be for nothing.

> BTW: Gaak did a "marketing survey" for you
> I think that EE*Pro will be accepted and some $$$ will flow in

Or maybe people won't buy it because they already have Gaak's version. Only
time will tell.

I plan on porting the other Pocket Professionals to the HP49 early next
year. A lot of this depends on how EE*Pro and Math*Pro sell. If I do port
the other products and it looks like it will be more work than expected
maybe Gaak can assist me. ;)

Brother-Peter

Nov 16, 2005, 5:05:42 PM11/16/05

> I plan on porting the other Pocket Professionals to the HP49 early next
> year. A lot of this depends on how EE*Pro and Math*Pro sell. If I do port
> the other products and it looks like it will be more work than expected
> maybe Gaak can assist me. ;)

Well that would be nice!
The product will hit the market earlier
and perhaps will have some extra features

f4ding

Nov 16, 2005, 8:33:15 PM11/16/05
Yea I agree. I was thinking that EE*Pro was dead too, so I thought
Gaak's effort was a good thing.

GaaK

Nov 17, 2005, 9:22:37 AM11/17/05
> I plan on porting the other Pocket Professionals to the HP49 early next
> year. A lot of this depends on how EE*Pro and Math*Pro sell. If I do port
> the other products and it looks like it will be more work than expected
> maybe Gaak can assist me. ;)

I don't have any inconvenience, but commercial products?.. uhmm?...

- GaaK -

Jean-Yves Avenard

Nov 17, 2005, 10:07:26 AM11/17/05
GaaK wrote:
> I do not have any permission, EEPro for HP49 is based on EEPro
> (RAMcard) for HP48, written by Sparcom Corporation.I have not had form
> to contact to me with them.
>
> EEPro for HP49 is freeware, but if there is some problem, I retire it
> of the www.

How can it be freeware if it's based on a copyrighted program ???

It looks like your stuff is illegal of you took the program by Sparcom
and converted it to the 49g without their written approval

Jean-Yves

Jean-Yves Avenard

Nov 17, 2005, 10:13:16 AM11/17/05
Brian Maguire wrote:
> port. I originally ported most of EE*Pro to the HP49 a few years back, but
> didn't have any official agreement with Da Vinci Technologies (formerly
> Sparcom) so stopped work. I reached agreement with Da Vinci a few months ago
> and have been working on EE*Pro in my spare time since. The official release
> of EE*Pro for the HP49 should be later this month.

Good luck with Da Vinci, if they are still as dishonnest as when they
sold the MetaKernel you won't get to see any money

Jean-Yves

GaaK

Nov 17, 2005, 10:39:54 AM11/17/05

I already assumed the responsibility and the project for my part has
been canceled, but I am willing to collaborate with the projects of the
calculator, as those that the B.M. mentions.

I'm sorry.

- GaaK -

Brian Maguire remove this

Nov 17, 2005, 4:13:25 PM11/17/05
"Jean-Yves Avenard" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message
Sorry to hear you didn't get paid for MetaKernal. Thanks for the warning.

I'm just finishing up EE*Pro right now. The last thing to do is copy
protection. The scheme for EE*Pro will use a web based key generator so
sales will be trackable by all parties in real-time. Hopefully this will
simplify things.

Also from past experiences I know that collecting royalty payments can
sometimes be difficult (no matter who it's from). Once the money from sales
have been mixed into the company pot you end up being a creditor, i.e. just
another bill to pay. If the company is short on cash it's much easier to
defer paying royalties that to stop paying your electric bill.

I'm trying to work something out where payment from sales gets split
immediately. If I can keep the revenue from going into the company coffer
and keep from being a quarterly bill I think I'll do alright.

John H Meyers

Nov 17, 2005, 9:38:31 PM11/17/05
JYA:

> It looks like your stuff is illegal

> if you took the program by Sparcom

> and converted it to the 49g without their written approval

How does one contact Sparcom these days?

The currently involved parties
seem to have identified themselves and contacted each other,
and to have reached a harmonious understanding;
it would be good if that prevailed all over the world,
wouldn't it?

[r->] [OFF]

John H Meyers

Nov 17, 2005, 9:56:55 PM11/17/05
Seen:

> Good luck with *****,
> if they are still as dishonest as when they sold *****,

> you won't get to see any money

Isn't that libelous? (Maybe they'll sue :)

Good communication (on the level of feeling,
more so than intellectually)
is the most important element,
often unjamming situations that nothing else can solve.

"You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar"

[r->] [OFF]

Brian Maguire remove this

Nov 18, 2005, 1:33:17 PM11/18/05
"John H Meyers" <jhme...@miu.edu> wrote in message
> JYA:

> How does one contact Sparcom these days?

Sparcom is no more. They went out of business around 1995. Mega Shyam, the
founder of Sparcom, acquired all the assets and started Da Vinci
Technologies. Ironically, Da Vinci all but went out of business a few years
ago. I don't know if they "legally" dissolved the company or not. As far as
I know, now Da Vinci Tech. is pretty much just Megha Shyam.

So how do you reach Sparcom... you reverse engineer their code and post it
on the Internet. :lol: Actually, Megha still lives in Corvallis, Oregon so
he should be easy to reach. The HP48 Pocket Professionals are still sold
through CalcPro so you can contact through them. Then of course, you can
post a message on comp.sys.hp48. ;)

John H Meyers

Nov 19, 2005, 5:08:44 PM11/19/05
On this subject of excessively litigious thinking and feeling
(with militancy and conflict at every level around the globe):

"Discourage litigation.

Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can.
Point out to them how the nominal winner is often
a real loser - in fees, expenses, and waste of time.

As a peacemaker the lawyer has a superior opportunity
of being a good man. There will still be business enough."

From "The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln"
edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume II,
"Notes for a Law Lecture" (July 1, 1850?), p. 81.

http://home.att.net/~rjnorton/Lincoln78.html

Jean-Yves Avenard

Nov 19, 2005, 7:41:29 PM11/19/05
John H Meyers wrote:
> Good communication (on the level of feeling,
> more so than intellectually)
> is the most important element,
> often unjamming situations that nothing else can solve.

And how does this has anything to do with the fact that we didn't get paid ?
Nothing to do with communication, good or bad.

JY

John H Meyers

Nov 20, 2005, 3:19:32 AM11/20/05
In brief: "Your attitude determines your altitude"

http://www.ida.net/users/rdk/goals/chapter8.html
http://www.breakthrough-business-school.com/ezines/ezine_9-6-05.htm

Marcus Aurelius:

"Very little is needed to make a happy life;
it is all within yourself"

"From Alexander I learned to refrain from fault-finding, and
not in a reproachful way to chide those who uttered any barbarous
or solecistic or strange-sounding expression; but dexterously
to introduce the very expression which ought to have been used."

"and with respect to those who have offended me by words,
or done me wrong, to be easily disposed to be pacified
and reconciled, as soon as they have shown a readiness
to be reconciled; and to read carefully,
and not to be satisfied with a superficial understanding"

"Thou seest how few the things are, the which if a man lays
hold of, he is able to live a life which flows in quiet,
and is like the existence of the gods; for the gods on their part
will require nothing more from him who observes these things."

"Through not observing what is in the mind of another a man has seldom
been seen to be unhappy; but those who do not observe the movements
of their own minds must of necessity be unhappy."

"This thou must always bear in mind, what is the nature of the whole,
and what is my nature, and how this is related to that, and what kind
of a part it is of what kind of a whole; and that there is no one
who hinders thee from always doing and saying the things which are
according to the nature of which thou art a part."

"If thou art pained by any external thing,
it is not this that disturbs thee, but thy own judgment about it.
And it is in thy power to wipe out this judgment now."

"The soul of man does violence to itself, first of all, when it
becomes an abscess and, as it were, a tumour on the universe,
so far as it can. For to be vexed at anything which happens
is a separation of ourselves from nature, in some part of which
the natures of all other things are contained. In the next place,
the soul does violence to itself when it turns away from any man,
or even moves towards him with the intention of injuring,
such as are the souls of those who are angry. In the third place,
the soul does violence to itself when it is overpowered by pleasure
or by pain. Fourthly, when it plays a part, and does or says anything
insincerely and untruly. Fifthly, when it allows any act of its own
and any movement to be without an aim, and does anything thoughtlessly
and without considering what it is, it being right that even the
smallest things be done with reference to an end."

"Consider how many things in the same indivisible time take place in
each of us, things which concern the body and things which concern
the soul: and so thou wilt not wonder if many more things, or rather
all things which come into existence in that which is the one and
all, which we call Cosmos, exist in it at the same time."

http://classics.mit.edu/Antoninus/meditations.mb.txt
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Aurelius

-[ ]-

Dennis E Ahner

Jan 17, 2006, 4:14:30 PM1/17/06
Brian,

I would like to know the status of your EE*Pro for the HP49 and if ready
where I can purchase it.

Dennis

"Brian Maguire" <brianm (remove this) at saltire.com> wrote in message

ME

Jan 21, 2006, 3:14:12 PM1/21/06
The Smith chart as I told SPARCOM years ago was a joke I hope that they are
not still calling "that" a smith chart!

Jean-Yves Avenard

Jan 23, 2006, 4:46:41 AM1/23/06
ME wrote:
> The Smith chart as I told SPARCOM years ago was a joke I hope that they are
> not still calling "that" a smith chart!

Do you have any positive comments to make ? *ever* ?

JY

GaaK

Jan 23, 2006, 8:52:47 AM1/23/06

Dennis E Ahner wrote:
> Brian,
>
> I would like to know the status of your EE*Pro for the HP49 and if ready
> where I can purchase it.
>
> Dennis

I wonder: If I had not stopped, would the EE*Pro be ready?

- GaaK -

timwe...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2006, 11:17:00 AM1/23/06
My guess is more likely that he is trying to figure out how not to get
screwed by them like he was last time. . .

TW

ME

Jan 28, 2006, 1:38:16 PM1/28/06
When you advertise a product as something that it is not that is called
deception. Sparcom's product does not support some of the most important
uses of a smith chart and thereby can not truthfully be called a Smith
chart. If you are giving it away then fine but when you charge people for
something that they don't get that is another story. I spoke to the Engineer
that wrote the "Smith chart" code and after our conversation he agreed that
it really was not a Smith chart. The fact that I am warning all others is in
fact a positive comment even if you are unable to see that. If you want
showers of praise then at least make sure that you provide what people have
paid for. (Simple and fair)

"Jean-Yves Avenard" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message
Do you? Of course you do when they are warrented.
When you've paid for something it is not unreasonal ,Jean-Yves, to expect
it.
When you have not paid for something then is reasonable to expect nothing.

> JY

bokubob

Jan 29, 2006, 12:55:53 AM1/29/06
Back to the original topic of this thread: Is there any version of
this product for the 49g+ available now? I have GaaK's second beta,
which works great, but the later beta seems to have disappeared.
Another person said they had developed something, but so far it's
vaporware.

-Jonathan

Brian Maguire

Feb 23, 2006, 9:06:41 PM2/23/06
This message might appear a few times under a different thread. I tried
replying on a computer that only had Outlook Express, and it decided to
post it under a thread of it's choice. Let's hope it works correctly in
Google Groups.

>Dennis E Ahner wrote:
> Brian,
> I would like to know the status of your EE*Pro for the HP49 and if ready
> where I can purchase it.

Sorry for such a long delay. EE*Pro was actually finished way back in
October. It took a bit longer to get the documentation finished. Still,
it
should have been released months ago. A bunch of things conspired to
cause
the delay. I won't go into the details, but it should be released
within the
month.

BTW, The library supports the full 49G+ display.

ME

Mar 6, 2006, 11:55:08 PM3/6/06
Has the "Smith chart" changed?
"Brian Maguire" <bri...@saltire.com> wrote in message