All C= Stuff for Sale-Part2

Wes

Jun 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/27/97

ALL COMMODORE STUFF FOR SALE-PART 2

Since my first post, there have not been any hard offers for the bulk
of this stuff, so I will post the highest individual offers for items
to date (marked with an *), the rest of the prices are my sale
prices.All prices are less shipping.

All used, but works, except as noted.Some in original boxes.

Respond via email to wwi...@ime.net

-1581-$35*
-1581-$35
-CMD HD20 with addon SCSI case w/2 HD's 105MB,52MB-$150*
-1541 w/digital track and density display,speed
adjust,supercard,parallel port,device number switchs-$25*
-1571 w/parallel port and speed adjust(lo-hi switch)-$25*
-Blue Chip 1541-$10
-1764 REU-$25
-Skyles 2+1 port expander-$5
-Supersnapshot V5-$15
-Datel Eprommer64-$25*
-Swiftlink 232-$25*
-1750 expanded to 1Meg w/expanded-unexpanded switch-$40
-PPI BBU-$15
-C1084 monitor-$50
-M3 Winner mouse-$5
-Slickstick joystick-$5
-Epyx 500XJ joystick-$5
-C128 w/64k Vram/Suncon Iconcontroller-$35
-Amprospand64-$10*
-C1670 Modem-$5*
-C64C-$25
-C128 w/64k Vram-$30
-C128 Dead(for parts)-$5
-SWL Cartridge-$10
-C64-$10
-C64 Dead(for parts)-$5
-1571-$15
-Xetec Super Grafix Printer Interface-$5
-DataMaster datasette-$5
-Hundreds of support IC's for Commodore equipment-$50
-Too many original disks to list-Geos,Kids
S/W,Utilites,Games,Loadstar, Geoworld,etc.-$50
------Magazines-----$20
Run 1988-1992
Commodore Mag 1986-1989
Compute's Gazette 1985-1989
Transactor (some)
Geoworld (some)
Diehard (some)
Books (C64 and C128 programming.ie,Abacus 128 8 volume set,etc.)