Commodore 64 Arcade Game Programming in Assembly

mykrowyre

Jul 30, 2001, 6:29:37 PM7/30/01
I've been searching for some time for a book called "Commodore 64 Arcade
Game Programming in Assembly" with no luck. After running it through every
book finder and every auction site, still nothing. I even had book hunters
search for the book for months. No luck, in fact they are still searching.
Then, on a last ditch effort, I tracked down the author, Steve Bress. After
some pushing and prodding Steve agreed to make an attempt at obtaining
permission from tab books to release it on his website in PDF format. We
swapped emails a few times after that.... but the long and short of it is
that he's no longer responding (maybe busy, maybe lack of intrest) and I
fear that the only decent arcade game programming for the C64 is gone
forever. Bummer. I really wanted that book. Oh well, I tried guys.

-tom

Martin Fensome

Jul 30, 2001, 11:16:35 PM7/30/01
Is this the TAB books Commodore 64 Assembly Language Arcade Game Programming
(Steve Bress)?
ISBN 0-8306-1919-4

I have a copy sitting on my bookshelf right now.

Email me if you can't find it anywhere else..I hate to give up books, but if
you really want it I'm sure we can work something out.

Martin Fensome
Cloverdale, B.C.
Canada

"mykrowyre" <mykr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Charles Richmond

Jul 31, 2001, 4:20:48 PM7/31/01
to mykrowyre
You probably can get this book through inter-library loan. This usually
takes four to six weeks...and you can only *borrow* the book. But I have
found this often useful. Someone else posted the info on the book as:

_Commodore 64 Assembly Language Arcade Game Programming_, by Steve Bress,
TAB Books, ISBN 0-8306-1919-4

| Charles and Francis Richmond <rich...@plano.net> |