game programming tutorials?

1 view

xucaen

Nov 30, 2005, 11:10:56 PM11/30/05
Hi, I'm searching for information on game programming for the Atari ST.
I've been doing google searches, but all I can find are emulators,
museums, and I even found Devpac! But nothing on actually creating
sprites and rendering graphics and things like that. I did some
searches on Amazon.com and some titles came up, but they are so old
there were no synopses. Can anyone point me to a good source of
information about game programming for the Atari st?

jim

Guillaume Tello

Dec 1, 2005, 2:07:15 AM12/1/05

"xucaen" <xuc...@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
1133410256.1...@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Hi,

I remember that STOS basic was a complete environment for developing,
especially games. Is it available on line somewhere? I can't say. But it's
worth trying...

Good luck!

Guillaume.

> jim

Kamelito

Dec 1, 2005, 2:30:52 AM12/1/05

Stephen Moss

Dec 1, 2005, 3:23:45 AM12/1/05

"Guillaume Tello" <houte...@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message

For all things STOS goto http://stos.atari.st

Stephen Moss

Philipp Donze

Dec 1, 2005, 3:33:42 AM12/1/05
http://www.reservoir-gods.com

Code : a "game" library for ST, STE, TT and Falcon.
Maggie : some nice programming tutorials. (But it's a pain to read, as they do not come as TXT files but are embedded into an interface.)

Or search through programmers heaven: http://www.programmersheaven.com/zone20/mh62.htm

Good luck :)

Philipp