II Internet Connectivity Potential Helper

Steve ][

Oct 11, 2010, 7:02:05 PM10/11/10

Hey all. I saw this and thought it might be useful to those that use
Macs to front their internet-connected II machines:

http://www.sustworks.com/site/news_promo.html

Product Promotions
IPNetRouter/IPNetMonitor 10th Birthday Event
Sustainable Softworks' popular network utilities "IPNetRouter" and
"IPNetMonitor" have turned 10. To celebrate we're making the original
IPNetRouter and IPNetMonitor Classic available freely for
non-commercial use. IPNetRouter is a 1999 MacWorld Editor's choice
award winner. You can download the software from here:

ftp://sustworks.com/IPNetRouter_168.hqx

ftp://sustworks.com/IPNetMonitor_252.hqx

Kirk Mitchell

Oct 12, 2010, 1:32:53 AM10/12/10

Excellent way to use a System 7/8/9 Mac. I've used this program to
serve MacIP to many LocalTalk computers. Mostly GS's, but also LC's
and *ick* Classics.

Kirk

sfahey

Oct 12, 2010, 10:12:57 AM10/12/10
To: Kirk Mitchell
Re: Re: II Internet Connectivity Potential Helper
By: Kirk Mitchell to comp.sys.apple2 on Mon Oct 11 2010 10:32 pm

> Excellent way to use a System 7/8/9 Mac. I've used this program to
> serve MacIP to many LocalTalk computers. Mostly GS's, but also LC's
> and *ick* Classics.

Finally -- now my useless Performa 580 will have something productive to do.

Sean Fahey
www.a2central.com
bbs.a2central.com

winston19842005

Oct 12, 2010, 3:20:51 PM10/12/10
On 10/12/10 10:12 AM, in article 4CB46CE9.1991...@a2central.com,
"sfahey" <sfa...@a2central.com.remove-qe8-this> wrote:

> To: Kirk Mitchell
> Re: Re: II Internet Connectivity Potential Helper
> By: Kirk Mitchell to comp.sys.apple2 on Mon Oct 11 2010 10:32 pm
>
>> Excellent way to use a System 7/8/9 Mac. I've used this program to
>> serve MacIP to many LocalTalk computers. Mostly GS's, but also LC's
>> and *ick* Classics.
>
> Finally -- now my useless Performa 580 will have something productive to do.

Crap! I'd still have to buy a nic card to replace the crappy modem on my
Performa 6290...