Soundtrakker 128 Files?

Craig Harrison

Feb 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/19/99
Has anyone got a large collection of ST128 files that they may be willing to
E-mail to me? You see my 3 discs of music has become corrupt (Something to
do with a pint of Caffrey's spillage!) and the selection on the Internet is
now just a distant empty directory!
I am a crap musician but use the toons to brighten up my small selection of
disc routines etc... Tune Playing when copying complete etc...

Thanx Chaps

Craigster

EMMANUEL ROUSSIN

Feb 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/23/99
CH> Has anyone got a large collection of ST128 files that they may be willing to

From the newsgroup faq at ftp://ftp.lip6.fr/pub/amstrad/amstrad.faq :

- http://www.cmiag.com/~bsc/
BSC web page, all his .ST and .128 songs, Soundtrakker source code
---
* JABBER v1.2 *

Simon Matthews

Feb 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/23/99
Craig Harrison wrote:

> Has anyone got a large collection of ST128 files that they may be willing to
> E-mail to me? You see my 3 discs of music has become corrupt (Something to

In a similar vein, does anyone have some cool instrument files, 'cos I'm
trying to do some Metallica tracks and it's going to sound like Linda
McCartney unless I can whistle up some good sounds.

--
Simon Matthews ------------------- s.j.ma...@btl.mds.qmw.ac.uk
Gotta see 'em make 'em pay the price..... chop "btl." to reply

Craig Harrison

Feb 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/23/99

EMMANUEL ROUSSIN wrote

>- http://www.cmiag.com/~bsc/
> BSC web page, all his .ST and .128 songs, Soundtrakker source code

Sorry matey but this site no longer exists (or at least not at this address)
Can any one else help me or does anyone know where the files are?

Thanx chaps

Craig