Amiga computing magazine.

Don Millette

May 19, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/19/95
Has anyone else bought the May 1995 issue of Amiga computing?

It came with a multimedia CDrom, and I would like to know if any other
Amiga magazines regularily attach useful CD's such as this one...

* I don't suffer from insanity, I'm enjoying every minute *

Tommy Lee

May 21, 1995, 3:00:00 AM5/21/95
do...@canuck.com (Don Millette) wrote:
>Has anyone else bought the May 1995 issue of Amiga computing?
>
>It came with a multimedia CDrom, and I would like to know if any other
>Amiga magazines regularily attach useful CD's such as this one...

I bought one for about $15(I live in Taiwan).
Well,a magazine named "Amiga CD32",which is imported from UK,also comes with a
CD-ROM full of demos of games.

Tommy.