Telefonnumber Commodore-Mailbox und A2410

Harald Schneider

Dec 18, 1993, 3:43:40 PM12/18/93
Hello,

I'm searching for information about the A2410 (TIGA-Card). Somebody tell me
in the Commodore-Mailbox I can get a file which contains informations for
developers how to programme the card. So I search the telephone number of
the mailbox. (The people of Commodore Frankfurt seems to be in vaction ??)
Does everybody know something of this file (TIGA.lzh): Can I get this
as not-developer too ?
Or does somebody know how to program the card ?

Thanks in advance
Harald