SCSI Upgrade + How are things stored

1 view

John Bokma

May 6, 1992, 4:04:10 AM5/6/92

In article <10hTf...@fasel.hotb.sub.org> db...@acorn.co.uk (Dave Bell)
writes:

>You may find the new AKA33 upgrade to the Acorn SCSI card of use. It
>contains, in addition to CDFS and a slightly faster SCSIFS, an updated
>SCSIDM.

Has anybody more info about this upgrade? Is this upgrade free? If so,
can anybody mail the modules and CDFS to me?

Does anybody have info about how things are *actually* stored on
floppy/harddisc??? Please mail:

jjjb...@praxis.cs.ruu.nl

Gunnar Zoetl

May 9, 1992, 5:46:37 AM5/9/92
jjjb...@cs.ruu.nl (John Bokma) writes:

> In article <10hTf...@fasel.hotb.sub.org> db...@acorn.co.uk (Dave Bell)

Hey! I have never seen this guy over here! ;-)

Gunnar
--
.-\_ _/-. Just because you're paranoid .-\_ _/-.
(_O_> <_O_) don't mean they're not after you... (_O_> <_O_)