Re: Bargin Bin items on R-Comp / RCI stand at Birmingham Show

1 view

Jeremy Nicoll - news posts

Jul 7, 2010, 6:45:51 PM7/7/10
A Rawnsley <rc...@rcomp.co.uk> wrote:

> 1x Acorn Spell ROM GBP5

Pity this wasn't applied to the subject line...

to newsre...@wingsandbeaks.org.uk replacing "aaa" by "284".

Brian Howlett

Jul 8, 2010, 4:18:11 AM7/8/10
On 7 Jul, Jeremy Nicoll - news posts wrote:

> A Rawnsley <rc...@rcomp.co.uk> wrote:

>> 1x Acorn Spell ROM GBP5

> Pity this wasn't applied to the subject line...

It isn't a mistake, it's a coded request for you to get gin from the
Bar...
--
Brian Howlett - Email to From: address deleted unseen
Windows has detected that the mouse has been moved.

Message has been deleted

Rob Kendrick

Jul 8, 2010, 5:50:12 AM7/8/10
On Thu, 08 Jul 2010 10:41:56 +0100
Stuart <Spa...@argonet.co.uk> wrote:

> I regret, there is no bar at the show. However, there is a pub on the
> other side of the road and a conveniently placed "zebra" crossing :-)
>
> http://www.emberinns.co.uk/thegreenmankenilworth/
>
> Unlike Wakefield you won't be paying "hotel" prices either!

But paying three quid for 200ml of tap water is part of the fun!

B.

Dr Alan Leighton

Jul 11, 2010, 3:03:58 PM7/11/10
In message <51338ae5...@argonet.co.uk>
Stuart <Spa...@argonet.co.uk> wrote:

Just to say it was a great show. Well a big thank you for all those
who organised it. Great venue and a great lay out and some super RISC
OS guys there helping out. I too a few phtos.

Now I know far more about the Beagle Board and what is going on behind
the scenes. Be encouraged thing are on a roll.

Alan