TableMate available again! Lower price!

4D

Apr 29, 2009, 11:51:49 AM4/29/09
4D are pleased to announce that following an agreement with Dalriada Data
Technology, we are now able to supply TableMate again.

Initially this will be TableMate Designer II version 5.03d* which is
available now, with a new lower price of 35GBP
Updates for earlier versions are also available from 12GBP

We hope to be able to offer a 32bit version in the future.

A list of Tablemate Designer II features will shortly be available at
http://www.cjemicros.co.uk/micros/individual/newprodpages/prodinfo.php?prodcode=DAL-TABDE2

Upgrades from:
* TableMate Designer Version 2 (to 5.03d*): 12GBP
* TableMate Designer Version 1: 20GBP
* TableMate Classic/3: 25GBP
* Impression Style/Publisher: 30GBP

Prices include european delivery

No documentation is currently available but TableMate has significant
interactive help and we hope to make electronic copies of the manual
available in the future.

We are looking for someone with an interest in TableMate who is a C
programmer and who could support and enhance it. Please contact us if you
are interested in fulfilling this role.

Following a number of enquiries we are also looking into making GraphMate
available again and 32 bitting it.

* The last version released by Dalriada

Chris Evans

--
4D
Tel: +44 (0) 1903 523222 Fax: +44 (0) 1903 523679

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.
Submissions to cs...@owlart.net
Related mail to csaa-r...@owlart.net