RISC OS books on MagCloud

David Bradforth

Apr 1, 2012, 4:48:24 AM4/1/12

--B_3416118506_2661822

Hi

I've decided to make Basic V for the Acorn Archimedes and RISC OS 4 First
Steps available as free downloads. They are available from
http://alligatamedia.magcloud.com/.

Also available as a free download is issue 291 of Qercus at the same
location.

Unfortunately my backup hard disk died about a year ago, containing the
fourteen issues of Qercus I'd worked on; so much as I'd like to get more of
them up I don't have the files.

There's various other bits and bobs there. I'd like to see them enjoyed
again.

All of the above are still available in printed form via the above site.
It's American, so do bear in mind that prices for printed versions are in
dollars.

Best,
David

--B_3416118506_2661822

pace; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size:=
I've decided to make Basic V for the Acorn Archimedes and RISC OS 4 First St=
eps available as free downloads. They are available from <a href=3D"http://all=
br></div><div>Also available as a free download is issue 291 of Qercus at th=
died about a year ago, containing the fourteen issues of Qercus I'd worked o=
n; so much as I'd like to get more of them up I don't have the files.</div><=
ailable in printed form via the above site. It's American, so do bear in min=

--B_3416118506_2661822--

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.
Submissions to cs...@owlart.net
Related mail to csaa-r...@owlart.net