New version of BBFlash released

Dave Higton

Jun 1, 2012, 4:29:56 PM6/1/12
A serious bug in BBFlash has been discovered and fixed. I would
most strongly recommend all users of BBFlash to upgrade to the
new version, 0.03, immediately. It is available from my web
site: http://www.davehigton.me.uk

BBFlash is an application to allow BeagleBoard and BeagleBoard xM
SD/SDHC/MMC cards to be reflashed with all of the standard files
while in situ, i.e. it is not necessary to remove the card and
put it into a separate card reader/writer.

Dave

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.
Submissions to cs...@owlart.net
Related mail to csaa-r...@owlart.net