OpenVector and DrawPlus mailing list

1 view

Richard Torrens (News)

Jun 6, 2010, 11:38:59 AM6/6/10
Now these programs are being cared for, I think a mailing list may be
useful.

Christopher isn't keen on lists so in that respect it's unofficial, but if
we need to consult with him, he is available.

Personally I have been using Vector for technical drawings for years now,
so I am familiar with most of its features so can probably answer most
queries.

There are Vector-produced drawings on www.4qd.co.uk
(the instruction manuals contain probably the best examples) and
www.4QDTEC.com where the circuits were Vector produced then png'ed. .
There are also maps on the walks pages of www.greenBottom.org which are
jpegs overdrawn in Vector and then png'ed.

Richard Torrens. News email address is valid - for a limited time only.
http://www.Torrens.org.uk for genealogy, natural history, wild food, walks, cats
and more!

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.
Submissions to cs...@owlart.net