SiteMatch 2.40f

Richard Porter

Jun 24, 2012, 6:21:56 PM6/24/12
I have uploaded a new release of the beta version of SiteMatch, 2.40f.
This fixes a bug, or rather an omission, in that it failed to update
the last reset date & time in the sitelist and site file. This had no
effect on the main functionality of the program.

If this minor change has no unforseen consequences I shall up it to a
new full release shortly.

SiteMatch is a website management tool that compares a local copy of
your website with its previously recorded state and uploads any
changes to your server using FTPc, sFTP or psftp. It can also copy new
and changed files to somewhere else on your file system or network.

SiteMatch is freeware and can be downloaded from:
http://www.richardporter.me.uk/riscos/sitematch/

--
Richard Porter
rich@ / www. richardporter.me.uk