Wimpbasic.org returns

J Peachey

Jan 30, 2007, 6:10:37 PM1/30/07

I am pleased to announce the return of Wimpbasic.org, as a central
point for users of Wimpbasic programs and resources.

The site is a little under-developed at present, but does include new
32 bit neutral versions of a large proportion of the programs held in
its repository. Please go along and have a look.

Wimpbasic.org would like to hear from people still using the system
to write programs, and would like to receive the latest versions of
programs, new programs, articles, web links or hints and tips.

If there is enough interest then a mailing list will also be set up.

I would also like to hear from authors, who have in the past used
Wimpbasic but have moved on, and who would be willing to donate their
old resource files for recompilation.

In the near future, tutorials and a tour of the development system
will appear.

Wimpbasic.org can only survive if people send me their programs for
inclusion on the site.

My thanks to APDL for their support and Orpheus Internet services for
providing the webspace.

Wimpbasic is a programming language very similar to BBC Basic, which
allows you to develop wimp based applications easily and without an in

depth knowledge of the Wimp environment.

Wimpbasic is currently produced by APDL.

_______________________| http://www.jpeachey.co.uk

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.
Submissions to cs...@owlart.net
Related mail to csaa-r...@owlart.net