ROOL mouse mat project update

Steve

Apr 21, 2007, 9:34:43 AM4/21/07
Hello all,

Time is running out for anyone wanting to appear on the ROOL "Map of the
RISC OS community" mouse mat design!

So far, the following sites and organisations are contributing their support
to the Shared Source RISC OS project and have earned themselves a place on
the finished mouse mat design:

7th software
CJE Micros
Digital Phenomena
Drobe
Hipposoft
IYONIX Ltd
Orpheus Internet
Finnybank/Qercus
RISC OS Ltd
RISC OS Now
RISC OS Open Ltd
VirtualAcorn

So if you want to add your organisation/web site to this prestigious list,
just donate some money (e.g. 10-20 GBP) at our site www.riscosopen.org and
send an email to mous...@riscosopen.org with the following information:

* The name you used for the donation (so we can verify your donation)
* Your organisation's name
* A (vector) graphic version of your organisation logo
* The URL you want us to include
* An indication of what your organisation does (so we can group things)

We'll give you a free mouse mat once we have produced them (either if we see
you at the Wakefield show, or by post if you tell us an address to send to).
The deadline for requests to be on the mouse mat design is end of Monday
23rd April.

Mouse mats will go on sale soon to all those who aren't lucky enough to find
themselves appearing on the design! That will be your chance to own this
small piece of RISC OS history.

All of the profits that we make from selling the mouse mats and from
donations are put towards administration of the Shared Source RISC OS
project.

Steve

--
Stephen Revill, Director Tel: +44 (0) 1353 740 267
RISC OS Open Ltd www.riscosopen.org

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.
Submissions to cs...@owlart.net
Related mail to csaa-r...@owlart.net