DrawPrint 1.20 released

Hilary Phillips

Mar 15, 2010, 5:49:52 AM3/15/10
Sine Nomine Software are pleased to announce our new version 1.20 of
DrawPrint, the freeware utility for printing large Draw files across
several pages. It can be downloaded from
http://sinenomine.co.uk/software/

So what's new since the last public release?

* Page numbering
* Command line operation, so DrawPrint can be used by other
applications directly
* Improved page breaking facility now allows you to break pages along
vertical/horizontal lines, e.g. in tables
* Intelligent page splitting options now extended to horizontal
direction
* Some page setup options (e.g. scale & orientation) moved to the main
window to make them easier to tinker with

* Plus a certain amount of redesign and bug-fixing

over several pages at the scale of your choice, with page breaks
inserted in an intelligent manner. It was originally written to
create a way of printing from NetSurf on the Iyonix, but we have also
found it useful for printing family trees, Excel spreadsheets via
ViewXLS, posters, and other things.

--
Hilary Phillips
Sine Nomine Software