SiteMatch 2.44

Richard Porter

Oct 11, 2012, 6:07:47 AM10/11/12
I have uploaded a new version of SiteMatch to the web site at:
http://www.richardporter.me.uk/riscos/sitematch/

Version 2.43 is the stable release version which is unchanged from
Beta development version 2.42f.

Version 2.44 Beta adds a new client "FS" which allows upload via the
File System or File Sharing. This includes your local discs (except
the site root directory or anywhere inside it), flash drives and open
LanMan98 connections. This could be useful for backup applications.
The code is mostly that used for the "Save changed files" menu option.

I have removed some clutter which I think is unused or is not worth
the candle (e.g. client defaults in Choices). See the web page for
details. I'm sure you will let me know if there's a problem!

SiteMatch is a web site maintenance tool which synchronises remote web
servers with local copies of the web sites on your filing system. It
uploads new and changed objects via FTP (FTPc, sFTP or psftp) or file
sharing, and removes deleted objects. It can also be used for backup
applications.

--
Richard Porter
rich@ / www. richardporter.me.uk