The main London event...

London Show

Sep 8, 2012, 4:01:43 AM9/8/12
You might have noticed there have been some major events going on
in London this summer, but they have all just been a warm up for
the most important London event of the year.

Yes that's right, it's almost time for:

The RISC OS London Show

Saturday 27th October 2012
11am - 5pm

St Giles Hotel, Feltham

Entry £5 (pay on door)
Under 16 - Free

http://www.riscoslondonshow.co.uk/

There are now just seven weeks to go, but at least this event has
no complicated ticket booking required! The show is on its now
regular (probably) date on the last Saturday in October, just
before the clocks go back so that everyone gets an extra hour in
bed afterwards to recover.

The show promises to have probably the widest choice of RISC OS
supporting hardware for many years, from the now 1GHz ARMini and
the super-fast Pandaboard, to the super-cheap Raspberry Pi.

After the first surprise showing of RISC OS on Raspberry Pi at last
year's show things have moved on significantly, and this year will
hopefully see the release of the official RISC OS distribution.

As with previous years we are providing free hobbyist stands, so if
you have written some software or make an unusual use of existing
applications and would like to demonstrate it, then contact us ASAP
before all the space is gone.

http://www.riscoslondonshow.co.uk/contact.php

Finally, if you have your own website please help to advertise the
show by including one of our banners downloaded from here:

http://www.riscoslondonshow.co.uk/media.php

We look forward to seeing you on 27th October.

Bryan Hogan
(ROUGOL Chairman, allegedly)

--
RISC OS London Show - http://www.riscoslondonshow.co.uk/