SokoBas 1.5 released

1 view

dorianc...@inbox.com

Jun 21, 2011, 5:49:13 AM6/21/11
I am pleased to announce version 1.5 of SokoBas, a version of the
classic computer game Sokoban. If you are not familiar with the
classic puzzle Sokoban, the aim of the game is to transport the boxes
placed around the map in often tricky positions to a safe zone. Sounds
simple? Well give it a try, you might find yourself faced with a bit
of a challenge, ninety of them to be exact.

This new version is the first in sixteen years and sees mainly bug and
level design corrections although some improvements have been made
regarding the game's flow. SokoBas was originally written by Arjan
Opmeer and it is thanks to his permission and co-operation that this
shiny new version has come to be released.

SokoBas is compatible with RISC OS 2 and upwards but I have yet to
test SokoBas on a 32-bit RISC OS system, if anyone manages (or not) to
get this version running on 32-bit RISC OS then please contact me. To
download SokoBas 1.5 (14.06.2011) free of charge please visit
doriancomputing.co.uk. I hope you enjoy the game.

Tipisoft,
doriancomputing.co.uk

--
n.g.b...@durham.ac.uk, Backup Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce