Southampton Acorn Users Group - December meeting

Dave Higton

Dec 11, 2010, 1:07:45 PM12/11/10
The next meeting of the Southampton Acorn Users Group will take place
on Tuesday December 14th, at Itchen College, Middle Road, Bitterne,
Southampton, from 19:00 until 21:00. Admission is GBP1 and all are
welcome.

We are booked in room S1, but the staff have been holding training
sessions in S1 despite our bookings of the last couple of meetings,
so we may well find ourselves in S2 again (next door to S1).

I'm going to bring the BeagleBoard and Iyonix as usual. I will be
demonstrating a couple of things:

- building RISC OS;
- booting RISC OS on the BeagleBoard with custom "CMOS" settings.

I hope to see lots of you there!

Dave

--
n.g.b...@durham.ac.uk, Backup Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce