Krisalis Klearance

A Rawnsley

Oct 26, 2012, 5:06:53 AM10/26/12
In order to free up some space in the R-Comp Interactive stock cave,
we've decided to have a clearance sale on the Krisalis Gold collection
CDs.

The CDs contain many much-loved Krisalis and Gremlin games including
titles such as Gods, Speedball2, Zool, Premier Manager, Revelation,
Mad Professor Mariati and more (13+ complete titles). On top of these
complete games, the CD contains dozens of updates to allow the full
range of Krisalis titles to run on StrongArm/RISC OS 4 computers, and
this also includes VirtualAcorn.

The full list of Krisalis titles includes games such as Lemmings,
SimCity, Cannon Fodder, James Pond, Lotus Turbo Challenge 2, Heimdall,
Alone in the Dark, Chuck Rock, Hero Quest and so on. It's a veritable
who's-who of RISC OS gaming memories.

At the show this weekend, and over the phone (while stocks last),
we'll be offering the Krisalis CD for just 10ukp!

So, we hope you'll have a crisp tenner in your pocket at the show,
ready to take home a much loved slice of Acorn entertainment history.

You can find out more at http://www.rcomp.co.uk/leisure/krisalis/

Note, the price will remain at the old 26ukp price on the website, but
if people do order that way, we'll simply honour (mark down) the
listed price to 10ukp before processing the order.

--
R-Comp Interative
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS