Iconizer : MathMagical new RISC OS software release.

1 view

m...@shrewsbury.org.uk

Feb 22, 2010, 4:35:31 PM2/22/10
Dear All,

The MathMagical Software Company is pleased to announce a new RISC OS software release : Iconizer.

Launched at the recent SouthWest Show, Iconizer allows for the creation of the beautiful mathematical objects known as
"strange attractors".
These feature in the book "Symmetry In Chaos" by Michael Field and Martin Golubitsky, 2nd edition published in August
2009.

Iconizer allows many of the images in the book to be recreated. More interestingly, it provides a powerful tool for
further investigation. Some of my own discoveries are included in the software package. These clearly show that there
is much ground that is unexplored in the book by Field and Golubitsky.

The full Users' Guide is available from the computing section of the MathMagical website. This is intended to be an
informative and interesting guide as well as providing technical documentation of the software.

Iconizer costs �35 and may be ordered using paypal from the MathMagical website.

I hope to show off the software at the forthcoming shows at Wakefield and Amsterdam.

Regards,
Martin Hansen.

http://www.MathMagical.co.uk
(Iconizer features in the 'computing' section)

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.
Submissions to cs...@owlart.net
Related mail to csaa-r...@owlart.net