ARMini now supplied with Aemulor Pro for legacy software compatibility

A Rawnsley

Aug 30, 2012, 5:27:06 PM8/30/12
R-Comp Interactive is pleased to announce that all ARMini computers
are now supplied with Aemulor Pro, providing compatibility with a wide
range of older and legacy software applications and games.

For example, you can now run perennial favourites such as Impression
Publisher, Eureka, TableMate, Rhapsody, ProSound, Schema2, Complete
Animator, Formulix, and many more. Even games like Heroes of Might
and Magic 2 work happily on the ARMini. We've also had the demo of
Sibelius 7 working quite happily!

Existing users of the system are, of course, well cared for - this
important software (as will all our updates) is freely downloadable to
all ARMini users.

We're aware that many users had held off their "next gen" RISC OS
computer purchase pending definitive re-assurance that old software
applications will work on the new system. With the various aides that
we provide with the ARMini, we believe it may well now be the most
compatible system released since the RiscPC, although to be fair, our
RISCube range is no slouch in that regard either!

Anyway, the long and short of it is that the situation regarding the
future of RISC OS and her applications is stronger now than it has
been for a long time, and we hope you're as excited by the future as
we are.

Many thanks and congratulations must surely go to Aemulor author
Adrian Lees without whose ongoing efforts this wouldn't be possible.

We'd be happy to discuss things on the phone with you on 01925 755043
if you have any questions, and if we can be of any service to you as
you go forwards with RISC OS, we'd be most happy to help.

Best wishes,

Andrew and all @ RCI

--
R-Comp
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS

A Rawnsley

Aug 31, 2012, 4:39:27 AM8/31/12
n.g.b...@durham.ac.uk, Backup Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce
Submissions to <URL:mailto:cs...@owlart.net>