The ARMini, a new ARM-powered RISC OS computer

A Rawnsley

Mar 3, 2011, 11:13:40 AM3/3/11
ARMini Computer
For network/development
Running RISC OS... natively!

R-Comp Interactive, in partnership with a group of RISC OS companies
and enthusiasts, is proud to announce the ARMini computer. Powered by
the latest ARM Cortex A8 architecture, and running a modern RISC OS
operating system, we hope that this new system will excite anyone
looking for a next gen pure-ARM RISC OS computer system.

Whilst we have long offered our high-performance RISCube range of
computers, and RISCBook range of laptops, this is the first time we
have been able to offer a RISC OS computer running on a native ARM
cpu. For many, this is a matter of principal - their computer must be