ARM Club Free Software Update

David J. Ruck

Mar 28, 2011, 3:35:04 PM3/28/11

I've recompiled all my ARM Club Free Software for compatibility with
ARMv7 Cortex-A8 processors used in new machines such as the Beagle
Board, so alignment exceptions can be left on.

The pure C applications should all work ok, but I can't guarentee
those with assembler components as I don't have a suitable machine to
test on. I don't have a lot of time to look in to failures, but
detailed bug reports are far more likely to be responded to.

The software can be found here:-

http://www.armclub.org.uk/free/

Cheers
---David

--
THE /_\ |__) |\ /| / | | | |__) David J. Ruck

--
n.g.b...@durham.ac.uk, Backup Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce
Submissions to <URL:mailto:cs...@owlart.net>