DiscKnight 1.49 released

druck

Mar 29, 2011, 8:23:32 PM3/29/11
It appears ROL have made some of their OS variants incompatible with
the cuurent RISC OS development tools, leading to an decommpression
error when attempting to upgrade DiscKnight.

I have now altered the upgrader to work around this OS problem.
Affected user can request the update again and reapply it.

http://www.armclub.org.uk/cgi-bin/dk-update

For all those that have contacted me to report email address changes,
I will process these messages in the next couple of days.

Cheers
---David

--
THE /_\ |__) |\ /| / | | | |__) David J. Ruck

--
n.g.b...@durham.ac.uk, Backup Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce
Submissions to <URL:mailto:cs...@owlart.net>