LPC1114 application updated

Dave Higton

Feb 11, 2013, 3:44:19 PM2/11/13
I've just updated my LPC1114 application on my web site,
http://davehigton.me.uk The new version has the serial driver port
number configurable. This means it works with either of the two
serial ports of the Iyonix, or the BeagleBoard xM's built-in
serial port.

LPC1114 is an application to facilitate programming and erasing
NXP's LPC1114 chip, which is a simple and very low cost embedded
ARM chip, executing the Thumb instruction set. Using the IAR
tool set, running under Wine/Linux, you can now have a complete
set of development tools, legally free.

My LPC1114 application is free. If you use it, I would very much
like to hear from you!

I will be showing the new version of LPC1114, and my current
embedded project (a thermometer/hygrometer/thermostat), at the
Southampton Acorn Users Group meeting on Tuesday February 12th.
Please see the separate announcement on this newsgroup for
details.

Dave

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.
Submissions to cs...@owlart.net