ArtWorks Template Helps Graphic Users Accurately Draw the Human Face

Richard Ashbery

Dec 3, 2011, 9:28:54 AM12/3/11
Has anyone tried drawing the human face in a free-hand style and been
disappointed with the results. Have a look at my "Graphic of the
Month" on....

http://artworks.riscos.org.uk

The young wowan's face was drawn with the aid of an excellent
Vectortuts tutorial that shows how to get the proportions of the
facial elements accurate. There is a 7-page PDF document I have
converted from the original tutorial that explains how this is done
which can be downloaded from this site.

--
Regards

Richard