Quantum Software's downloads available once again

Vince M Hudd

Feb 23, 2009, 6:32:44 AM2/23/09

Following Stuart Halliday's announcement in 2006 that he was shutting down
Quantum Software and making some of his commercial applications free to
download while his Quantum Software website remained online, I contacted him
and asked if I could make the downloads available from riscository.com so
that they remained available to RISC OS users even after his own site was
gone.

Permission was granted, and now that the downloads are unavailable from the
Quantum Software website, I have put them online at:

http://quantumsoft.riscository.com

Please note that this doesn't contain everything that was available for
download from the Quantum Software website, only those items I've identified
that were written by Stuart and/or released under the Quantum Software
banner.

--
Vince M Hudd
Soft Rock Software