Orpheus and RCI announce SW Show 25th Feb 2012

A Rawnsley

Jan 14, 2012, 1:01:40 PM1/14/12

Orpheus Internet and R-Comp Interactive are pleased to announce the
RISC OS SouthWest Show, 2012. Given that there was some doubt over
the show this year, the two companies have joined forces to ensure
that "the show must go on"!

The date for the exhibition will be Saturday 25th Feb, 2012.

The location is the Webbington Hotel, as previous years, near Weston-
super-Mare. It has a website at http://webbingtonhotelandspa.co.uk/

To allow time for people to arrive in the morning, the show won't
officially begin until 10.45am, and will finish at 3.30/4pm depending
upon how busy things are.

Many of the "usual suspects" for RISC OS exhibitions have already
confirmed their attendance, so hopefully it'll be a good show. With
so many new RISC OS/ARM developments recently, there's a real buzz in
the RISC OS scene at the moment, and we hope you'll be able to come to
share it with us.

Richard Brown of Orpheus Internet said, "I always find the SW Show
very enjoyable, and wanted to ensure that the show took place - it is
important to us to keep in touch with our friends and customers in the
South West".

Andrew at R-Comp added, "The shows are the lifeblood of the RISC OS
world, allowing users and companies to meet up during the year. They
are integral to keeping RISC OS alive, and so we wanted to ensure the
SW Show continued. With exciting new hardware such as the ARMini and
the latest RISCubes, not to mention other new possibilities, it is a
great time for RISC OS, and we look forward to sharing this excitement
with everyone at the show."

The show will be promoted via http://www.riscos-swshow.co.uk/ or in
the meantime, http://www.armini.co.uk/swshow

Best wishes

--
R-Comp
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.
Submissions to cs...@owlart.net
Related mail to csaa-r...@owlart.net