WebGen2 version 2.46 now available for download

Dave Stratford

Aug 30, 2012, 3:12:45 PM8/30/12
Hi folks,

Version 2.46 fixes a couple of minor buggettes that crawled out of the
woodwork over the last few years, but I've also added in a completely new
set of options so that the index file can be made 'prettier'.

The internal text help file has been updated, but I'm working on the
extended html version. I'll upload that and announce it when it's ready.

For those that don't know, !Webgen2 is a simple application that will
take a directory of images, GIF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, SPRITE and PNG at last
count, and turn them into a complete web site/image gallery.

All the code generated is as close as possible to the W3C's html
standards, and should validate to 4.01 strict. The CSS also validates to
css 3 standards, though actually there's no CSS 3 specific gumph in there.

Dave

--
Dave Stratford ZFCB sup...@starfiend.co.uk
http://daves.orpheusweb.co.uk/software/