Hexen2 released

Chris Gransden

Jun 21, 2012, 7:33:39 AM6/21/12

This is the RISCOS port of uHexen2 (Hexen II:: Hammer of Thyrion), which is
a port of the original Hexen II game by Raven Software.

Hexen II is the third and last game in the Hexen/Heretic series. It uses
the Quake I engine. There are four character classes to choose from.
Improvements over the original Hexen and Quake I are destructable
environments, mounted weapons and level up abilities.

To get playable frame rates Beagleboard/Pandaboard based hardware is
recommended.

Download Hexen2 from
http://www.riscos.info/packages/GamesDetails.html#Hexen2

Hexen2 is ported from the unix version using the SDL libraries.
Further information is available at http://uhexen2.sourceforge.net/

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.
Submissions to cs...@owlart.net
Related mail to csaa-r...@owlart.net