Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

LPC1114 application released

41 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Dave Higton

da leggere,
1 feb 2013, 17:45:5001/02/13
In the (probably vain) hope that there is at least one other human
being on the planet who would like to use NXP's LPC1114 chip for a
simple embedded application, I have released an application that I
use for erasing and reprogramming mine. You'll find it on my web
site: http://davehigton.me.uk

The LPC1114 is a very cheap ARM single chip micro, using the Thumb
instruction set (only), with peripherals such as GPIO, ADC, timers,
IIC and serial on chip. Breakout boards are available from Olimex
via Cool Components in the UK for under GBP10 each. Programming
etc. can be accomplished via a serial link and the on-chip monitor
programme - which is where my application comes in useful.

I'm currently working on a thermostat using the LPC1114 and a chip
with IIC interface that is a factory-calibrated temperature and
humidity sensor. The current temperature and humidity are displayed
on a 3.3V character LCD module that interfaces directly with the
LPC1114's GPIO lines. That's a simple example of what can be done.
Development tools are free from IAR, and run under Wine and Linux
(in my case) or Windows.

If you're interested, the application is free, and I would like to
hear from you. You can get me as dave at davehigton dot me dot uk
or on csa.misc.

Dave

GET FREE SMILEYS FOR YOUR IM & EMAIL - Learn more at http://www.inbox.com/smileys
Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk™ and most webmails

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.
Submissions to cs...@owlart.net
Related mail to csaa-r...@owlart.net
0 nuovi messaggi