Wrangler 1.06 released

Hilary Phillips

Jun 15, 2012, 5:23:11 PM6/15/12
Following a complaint to Sine Nomine Software of a trademark
infringement, we have decided to remove Suko and Sujiko puzzles
(registered trademarks of Puzzler Media Ltd) from our Wrangler puzzle
software. But fear not, puzzle lovers, a new puzzle type, TetraCross,
has been added to Wrangler to maintain a good level of variety.

Wrangler 1.06 can be downloaded from http://sinenomine.co.uk/software/

The upgrade is free to registered users, and just £5 to everybody
else. The unregistered demo version allows you to play a limited
number of different games.

About Wrangler
==============

Wrangler is a general mathematical puzzle application, including six
different puzzle types: Kakuro, Shikaku, Binary, Hitori, Cross Sums,
and TetraCross. Some require arithmetic, some logic, and some spatial
awareness.

You can type in your own puzzles, or have puzzles created for you at
three levels of difficulty. They will give you hints on how to solve
puzzles, or solve them for you. Incomplete puzzles can be saved for
another time. You can also export puzzles as Draw files in order to
print them out for use away from your computer. A separate notepad
window is available for your own "pencil marks".

--
Hilary Phillips
Sine Nomine Software

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.