Drag 'N Drop 4i3 Out Now!

Chris Dewhurst

Apr 23, 2013, 3:07:34 PM4/23/13
Drag 'N Drop 4i3 Out Now!

Drag 'N Drop is a PDF magazine focussing on RISC OS on the Raspberry
Pi. But it's of interest to all RISC OS users and programmers -- and
also BBC Micro and Electron owners!

sample of the latest edition, Volume 4 Issue 3 and to purchase the
full issue.

In this issue:

* EASTOR - exciting seasonal puzzle game to type (or paste) in. Can
you find the Golden Easter Egg?

* 256 Colour Modes - concluding part of our probe into 256 colour
screens.

* Using PMS - continuing our series on Philips Music Scribe
typesetting a piece of keyboard music.

* Sprites - Scrolling maps in Part 5 of our sprites writing series
with arcade games in mind.

* Using Fireworkz - learn the importance of using styles as we kick
off a great beginner's series on Fireworkz.

* BBC Games Retrospective - second part of our delve into the world of
BBC Micro games.

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.
Submissions to cs...@owlart.net
Related mail to csaa-r...@owlart.net