The RISC OS Blog

theris...@gmx.com

Jul 20, 2011, 11:47:15 PM7/20/11
I'm pleased to announce the launch of The RISC OS Blog, located at
riscos.blog.com. It's a blog that I have decided to establish so I can
voice my views regarding RISC OS and post little snippets of news that
may interest you all in RISC OS land.

I do not intend for the blog to compete with the likes of RISCOSitory,
RISCOSCode, MyRISCOS, Drag 'n Drop etc. as they are all good sources
of RISC OS information. In the coming days and weeks I intend to write
a number of articles regarding Emulation on RISC OS and and using !
Draw.

Hopefully you all will have a look at the blog and enjoy the content
that I've put up there. Also, feel free to send news, feedback or what-
not to theris...@gmx.com. The address for the blog is: http://riscos.blog.com.

Best Wishes.
The RISC OS Blog.

a.m.c...@argonet.co.uk, Moderator of comp.sys.acorn.announce.