const_local_iterator cbegin, cend missing from TR1

1 view

Joaquín M López Muñoz

Jun 14, 2007, 12:41:15 PM6/14/07
Hello,

The last version of TR1 does not include the following member
functions
for unordered containers:

const_local_iterator cbegin(size_type n) const;
const_local_iterator cend(size_type n) const;

which looks like an oversight to me. I've checked th TR1 issues lists
and the latest working draft of the C++0x std (N2284) and haven't
found any mention to these menfuns or to their absence.

Is this really an oversight, or am I missing something?

Thank you,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo

---